Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2007, 15:32   #31
Senior - BHPian

glad we could help.

Have driven a Swift with XMs. Yokos prices are great! Should have checked them ! Can anyone comment on those.
Old 2nd August 2007, 00:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

Update

Checked the tire pressure today and was kinda to find that there was about 40 psi or air in each tire, went down to 32psi and the ride is a lot more cushioned, Im going to try 34 next time and try and get the perfect tyre pressure.

PS Forgot to mention that I also got a messenger bag from Michelin, Its made by Reebok and has a Michelin logo on it. Pretty cool.

Last edited by khanak : 2nd August 2007 at 00:42.
Old 2nd August 2007, 00:41   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
glad we could help.

Can anyone comment on those.
Viper has them on his Santro, He got them for 2200 a piece, but thats because he knows Saifee. He told me to use his reference at Saifee but I had already changed my tyres by the time I got his pm.
Old 5th August 2007, 14:07   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
A cut appeared on the sidewall of one of the tires.
Old 7th April 2008, 06:54   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapath View Post
Nice to know that you are taking good care. now i have a 2000 santro LE which has done about 43000 when i bought . i have changed the entire engine oil CASTROL , the oil filter & air filter . spark plug firing is good so mechanic cleaned it.done the wheel balance & alignment . it is doing about 10 km /litre in city with almost proper driving method .( air 30 PSI almost single while driving ) The guy who sold me says it should do 12-13 with AC most of the time. what else should i do to enhance the mileage . i want to SET thing for petrol so that i can think of moving to LPG. pl let me have your feedback. thanks.
Hey

Sorry about the extremely late reply. I get a little over 11 kmpl in Mumbai traffic with the AC on all the time which Im not really to upset about. I'm sure that figure would go up signicantly if I didn't spend so much time in bumper to bumper traffic.

As for tips to increase your mileage tbhp has a thread on it in the advice section.

Cheers
Old 23rd May 2009, 10:11   #36
BHPian

best review

hi,
this is one of the best ownership review i ever found. written everything in a sensible way, you deserve a chocolate from me for this review.
once again good work buddy. keep posting
Old 10th April 2010, 12:14   #37
BANNED

Hey khanak no update for a long time??

I got a santro 1999 which has done 212500 kms till today.I think i am the only teambhpian to have a santro with 2L + kms on the odo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks