Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 30th July 2019, 14:13   #556
BHPian

Default Re: The Story of MIKE - My Ikon Flair 2006 EDIT : The story concludes

Just stumbled upon this thread and OH MAN! it brought back such awesome ikonic memories for me. We had a Green Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXi in the family from 2002-2006. It was a 2000 model , bought used with a mere 6000km on the odo! My dad enjoyed driving the car and as a kid back then, I too loved every moment of riding in that car. Yes, it had its share of problems but I can never forget it ! I still remember the sad day when I stood in the compound with eyes welled up as I saw it leave , never to return again!

Also, might I add benbsb29 that your MIKE looked really beautiful! Hats off to you for the awesome maintenance .
Farewell, MIKE !
BeemerBug_06 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2020, 10:53   #557
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: The Story of MIKE - My Ikon Flair 2006 EDIT : The story concludes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemerBug_06 View Post
Just stumbled upon this thread and OH MAN! it brought back such awesome ikonic memories for me. We had a Green Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXi in the family from 2002-2006. It was a 2000 model , bought used with a mere 6000km on the odo! My dad enjoyed driving the car and as a kid back then, I too loved every moment of riding in that car. Yes, it had its share of problems but I can never forget it ! I still remember the sad day when I stood in the compound with eyes welled up as I saw it leave , never to return again!

Also, might I add benbsb29 that your MIKE looked really beautiful! Hats off to you for the awesome maintenance .
Farewell, MIKE !
I'd missed this post earlier. Thanks a lot for the wishes. Time sure flies, can't believe it's been more than a year since the car went away!

Most Viewed