Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2010, 09:05   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiatMyLife View Post
A very emotional story there. She looks drop dead gorgeous. Not just looks, she is a great performer too. Buddy please keep this car FOREVER!

I am in an exact same situation as you to buy a Linea 1.4 now. I plan to drive home my wife in this very car in future. Fiat India is not in a bad state now. I must say I am really lucky as Fiat launched cars just when I wanted. My dad's Padmini served us really well when we shifted so many places and also during my three sisters' wedding!

Regards,
Arun1100

Edit: You sold it?
Thanks arun. Yeah! i sold it!

All the best with the Linea. But why dont you wait for the T-Jet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
gemi a nice ending, or i can say like any good director do you have given it a nice climax,

i agree with you i dont see any car sub 10lacs which has the charm of the Adventure and thats one reason why am still holding on..

but what can concern any fiat palio lover is the parts failing and the cost of replacing it!

lastly lovely pics and i must say "Fiat" team was blind to stop such a lovely looking car! if they are sensible they still can get the Advy back with a powerful diesel engine!
Thanks lohithrao. As i said. Its a once in a lifetime experience to own an Adventure. Not many would be lucky enough.
Old 2nd March 2020, 10:41   #62
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Re: FIAT Adventure Sport 1.6. EDIT : 40,000 kms and now Sold !

Hello gemithomas,

came across this ownership thread of yours. Nice to chance upon your ownership of this car. It was a like a Volvo V70 cross country of its time.

You seem to be from the group of loyal FIAT and Ford owners before you went for the Lodgy. What kept you away form Maruti and Hyundai, in all these years?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks