Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2008, 21:30   #16
BHPian

Hi all,
Thanks all of you for your comments and words. yeah she is a beauty especially in black .

@ shuvd , yes these are stock tail lamps cluster.

Samurai, yeah I have seen some of your pics of your baleno and grand vitara. I agree to what you have said below . I am yet to do a serious shoot out. Hope to do it some time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hi 1000Horses,

Nice job with the black beauty there. Cedia does have the curves that makes it very photogenic. Congrats on your car.

Having previously owned a photogenic black car, I can offer some shooting tips if you don't mind.

1) It is hard to properly expose a black car, especially in the sun. It is therefore preferable to shoot in overcast weather or late evening around sunset or after. There are exception to this rule, if you are trying to get some special effect.
2) Choose a breath taking background.
3) Don't use flash like in the first shot. And no people around the car, I can see somebody in the reflection.
@ raja, yeah I have seen pics of your cedia and read through many of your posts regarding cedia.

@ abix thanks for your words. and your cedia also looks terrific.
Old 23rd January 2008, 20:39   #17
BHPian

Hi all team bhpians..i just joined your family yesterday..
I booked a cedia select on 31st of Jan. The amount came to 8.5 lacs inclusive of everything (extended 3 yr warranty,teflon coating,antirust coating). On top of that, they have agreed to give me the pearl black colour at no extra cost too. But I am still waiting for my car to be delivered. The most frustrating part was that they came 3 days back with the car but the spirit model. I did not want that as the only difference was leather seating(which i strictly dont use) and side skirts(almost negligible) and teh difference in price was abt 30k. I was so sad that whole day that could not work properly. I also wanted the 2008 model make and so the dealer is making me wait again until saturday as he's claiming that he fought with the chennai car plant to get me a 2008 model. I am really getting frustrated. They have promised to deliver the car by saturday. Lets see if they are true to their words.Anyways is there any way by which one can distinguish between ashton grey and pearl black, as I have seen none in physcial. Keep your suggestions ringing in guys. Thanks.

Most Viewed