Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:29   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Nice update Mobike, can you give more info on this free labor thingie from Tata AIG?
Thanks Jaggu. Details outlined below

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Avi, even i need this info as my Insurance is up for renewal in May. Also is this free available at ASC or only on independent garages?
Obviously this scheme is not meant when your doing a service at the company A.S.S. Its essentially to promote the independent garage.

I am getting my car serviced at one of the oldest and one of the most reputed garage in Hyderabad " Mazda Motors" who's son is known more for his page 3 reputation than his skills in the garage

Most of the TBHPian's in Hyd, get it done here and best thing they do all lubricant change right in front of you. I can vouch them as one of the best in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Hi Pandey ji, where did you give the car for servicing.
I have also shifted to TATA AIG , but as the car is under warranty, I wont have much benefit out of it. And sad thing is , after I received the documents I was shocked to see that they don't have either of fortune and Mody ford service centres listed in their booklet. Thinking of cancelling it for a while now.
As mentioned above, apart from Mazda and Autofin, I think there are a couple more in Hyd. Check the booklet that you received with the policy. Mazda Motors are superb, you should give them a try !

I opted for Tata AIG 2 years ago due to their attractive scheme and friendly insurance pay-off policy

Their scheme works something like this, i am unable to recall the actual percentages right now but is something like below. I need to check the service booklet that i received along with insurance policy :-

1st Service : Free Labour Cost, 10% discount on Spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

2nd Service : 50% off on Labour Cost, 10% discount on spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

3rd Service : 30% off on Labour Cost,10% discount on spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

4th Service : Something like above

2 Body Washes FREE every year
Free Alignment and Balance ONCE in a year
If you avail 3 Services, Interior Cleaning is FREE

Since I have a good rapport with them. I got the wheel alignment, balance and cleaning in my first service itself
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:58   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

A small tribute to my lovely companion who has shared the joys and sorrows with me. The fun and driving pleasure it provided me was the best in my life.

Therefore, sharing a few pictures of my red beast from all angles in its full glory.

All these pictures are 6 months or less old.
Attached Thumbnails
Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_3409.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_3356.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9136.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9134.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9296.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9299.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9304.jpg  

Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms-dsc_9305.jpg  

mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2010, 16:04   #108
Senior - BHPian

pictures say it all. nice maintained. i wish i could do the same. is it on same old ice ?
Old 23rd March 2010, 16:11   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
pictures say it all. nice maintained. i wish i could do the same. is it on same old ice ?
Thanks Mahesh. Expect for replacement of front comps, its pretty much the same.

Highlighting it below :-

HU: Pioneer 6850

Rear Fill : JBL GTO 937 Co-Axial Speakers

Front Stage: Infinity Reference 6030CS 6 1/2 Components

Sony 554 ( 4-Channel) Amplifier- 2 Channels bridged powering front comps and rear speakers

JBL 300.1 Monobloc Amp powering JBL 1000 Watt Sub-Woofer
Old 23rd March 2010, 17:45   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Their scheme works something like this, i am unable to recall the actual percentages right now but is something like below. I need to check the service booklet that i received along with insurance policy :-

1st Service : Free Labour Cost, 10% discount on Spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

2nd Service : 50% off on Labour Cost, 10% discount on spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

3rd Service : 30% off on Labour Cost,10% discount on spares, 25% off on interior cleaning, Polishing etc

4th Service : Something like above

2 Body Washes FREE every year
Free Alignment and Balance ONCE in a year
If you avail 3 Services, Interior Cleaning is FREE

Since I have a good rapport with them. I got the wheel alignment, balance and cleaning in my first service itself
I had a similar offer which was given at Ambal Auto, Coimby if we renewd our insurance through them. But the free service had to be done there only

Avi, a spelndid report(I just read it today) and now feel I missed a good ride in this :(
The Red Viva CRDI is one of my fav rides too
Old 24th March 2010, 18:56   #111
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft.wagen View Post
Avi, a spelndid report(I just read it today) and now feel I missed a good ride in this :(
The Red Viva CRDI is one of my fav rides too
Thanks Prem. It indeed is a bang for the bucks you pay.

I can safely call it a performance machine for the "poorer class"
Old 18th February 2011, 01:59   #112
BHPian

Re: Pete'd Accent Viva CRDi Ownership Report - Updated to 50K kms

Nice report!
The Accent CRDi, regular as well as Viva according to me is the most underrated car of the past decade. Once you own it you never want to let go of it! Will be putting up a long term report of my beloved Accent soon.
Cheers!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks