Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2008, 13:36   #16
BHPian

updated themselves with each new launch? i dont think they had a choice esp when the main things that undergo a small incremental imporvement , very small mind you, is to prevent things from either breaking or falling off, i wont clap for tatas numerous variants of the indica. cant they get it right just once and leave it at that? IMHO i dont think thers anything great in offering a sub-standard car at a sub-market price, ill take my hat off to tata if they can give you a car jap/korean quality and reliability at indica prices. Now thats woth talking about. No offense meant to anyone here.
Old 23rd August 2008, 17:13   #17
BHPian

I agree with all the comparisons here.
But, the truth is, I really dont care much about the small issues.
Main thing should be engine and ride quality.
Old 23rd August 2008, 18:27   #18
BHPian

Nice article there. I have had varied experience driving both petrol and diesel cars and will surely post them in detail at a later point of time. Your specific question was-what is your experience of change? Frankly, I have had initial problems when I move from Petrol to Diesel and vice versa. The diesel engine turbo lag irritates you, but soon you get used to it and start loving the rush of power, as you move up the torque band. On the other hand, many petrol engines, after the initial pick-up, can feel lifeless and lacklustre.
But here, I would like to point out that I am addicted to both the refinement & high revv of petrol as well as the torque of the diesel engines.
Old 24th August 2008, 00:49   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridharps View Post
Nice article there. I have had varied experience driving both petrol and diesel cars and will surely post them in detail at a later point of time.
But here, I would like to point out that I am addicted to both the refinement & high revv of petrol as well as the torque of the diesel engines.
Totally agree on the good points of both fuel types - the torque on a diesel is addictive and very useful in bumper to bumper traffic and the high revving nature of petrol engines as compared to diesels is addictive on open roads!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks