Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2008, 16:23   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
rohit,

If you dislike it for its seating comfort, visibility and rattles, you are not alone
Add to that the lack of attention from ongoers for driving something as ubiquitous as a Swift, or lets say that in comparison to your yellow wasp. Congratulations on a fabulous car nonetheless, thanks to the motor and the go-cart like abilities of the Swift.

Somehow, cant fathom how you did not wait for the GP to hit the market next year.
Old 16th September 2008, 20:41   #17
BHPian

Waiting for the adventure locker from FiAT cheers:, though wifey , parents n my kid are gonna kick my rear for that. No more experiments in life, its maruti or hyundai for the time being...
Old 16th September 2008, 20:47   #18
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitgaur View Post
Waiting for the adventure locker from FiAT cheers:, though wifey , parents n my kid are gonna kick my rear for that. No more experiments in life, its maruti or hyundai for the time being...
yeah the swift rattles. but look at it this way, you get fiat tech with maruti support. best of both worlds. added bonus of chassis dynamics.

Old 18th September 2008, 13:33   #19
BHPian

It always is fun to go with your heart, you tend to ignore small faults in a thing which many people would find, Now the Palio was a Fun to drive Torquey Babe but it had its own pot of trouble. Small problems like starting trouble, Oil filters, Battery Issues, Clutch issues and of course Timing issues were just ignored for the sake of Pride and Ego Massage. My parents and Wifey made fun of the troubles but respected my love for the Car.

However there are times when you have to just decide on some facts of life and just move on. It hit on friday last week 12th September and Just on a whim and as if god was colluding for this change , everything moved.

Approval from Wife and Son, and parents as well, Lil brother with me for all sort of help, it was fun to do bargaining for the trade off and got the seller to throw in Additional woofer and Amp just for fun(I aint gonna use it, bro takes it ;p)

My ICE is as follows: No frills But great Sound, since the HU is USB AND Aux capable, so comfort is the biggest factor here
  • REAR Pioneer T 2150 s Components in Boxes
  • Front door 15' compnent speakers JBL
  • HU JVC Double Din KW-XG708
Seat Covers, Basic stuff upgraded
PICS coming soon........

MODS Pls change the threads name to MOVING ON FROM PALIO 1.9D to SWIFT VDI.....
Attached Thumbnails
The Yellow WASP 1.9D is history-jvc-hu.jpg  

Last edited by rohitgaur : 18th September 2008 at 13:37.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks