Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2009, 12:59   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenest99 View Post
My Optra 1.6 is now 50k service due. got appointment for monday. I aint satisfied with GM brakes. I m thinking of replacing Bosch brake pads and spark plug else where. Lets see how it works.
Maybe its the tires, what size are the car running and how many kms old? Asking since Rudra's Optra seems to have pretty decent bite.
Old 10th December 2009, 22:05   #32
BHPian

1.6LS Mileage

Hi,

Had recently purchased 1.6 LS Optra Magnum on Nov and have driven around 500Kms till date. Tried the petrol tank full method to calculate mileage and comes to around 9.6KMPL. Have not yet got the windows of the car down so as to njoy the new car fragrance and the entire time the car was driven was with the AC on and in Pune city condition. I feel this is good and it would further improve with the servicing on the car. I love the power on the car as I was driving ZEN estilo before this and trust me I am dying to push it above 100. Guess will wait for the first servicing to get over and then push it Also planning to a trip to Mahabaleshwar and Shirdi in the next 10 days. Will write about my drive and the trip in detail.

Thanks
Old 20th April 2011, 11:22   #33
BHPian

Re: Chevrolet Optra LS 1.6 60000KM Service Estimate is 30K. Paid around 18K.

Can somebody give me an approximate on a similar service for a 1.8 LS with the same parts and replacements mentioned. ? I was quoted around 50000 plus by A.S.S including the water pump replacement (Rs. 15000 instead of Rs. 6000 for 1.6 LS model) and is it true that the 1.8 OPTRA LS 1994 parts are almost double the price of 1.6 ?

Please refer my recent thread on this issue and the debates going on. I need to give a confirmation today. So I would be obliged if someone can give a clear indication ASAP.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks