Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2009, 14:27   #121
BHPian

Some Pics from my Short Trip to Lonavla and Amby Valley....Enjoying the Admiration Could not help but pose for some Flashbulbs to share the LimeLight with my Beauty!

Stanley Seat Covers ..Coming Very Soon !
Attached Thumbnails
The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-tbhp3.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-tbhp7.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-tbhp8.jpg  

Last edited by FastLove : 2nd June 2009 at 14:32.
Old 2nd June 2009, 14:49   #122
BANNED

Nice Pics, FL.
Today morning only I was thinking for a fast trip to Lonavala soon as my last weekend trip did not give me opportunity to take Linea to 170 kmph due to road & traffic

What happened to mudflaps? arrived at fortune? I spoke to Tata Service station@ Worli today, they've yet not got it
Old 2nd June 2009, 14:53   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
Nice Pics, FL.
Today morning only I was thinking for a fast trip to Lonavala soon as my last weekend trip did not give me opportunity to take Linea to 170 kmph due to road & traffic

What happened to mudflaps? arrived at fortune? I spoke to Tata Service station@ Worli today, they've yet not got it
Thanks. No update on mudflaps . i think they are waiting for the Rain God to Smile First
Old 2nd June 2009, 15:33   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLove View Post
Thanks. No update on mudflaps . i think they are waiting for the Rain God to Smile First
Great pics dude. Especially the first.. Looks like an imported car.
Enjoy your ride!

Regards,
Sathya
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:04   #125
BHPian

Nice pics dude.
You really love to pose with the babe ...
Old 5th June 2009, 00:00   #126
BHPian

Thanks Neo, Sathya ,

VP - MudFlaps available at fortune Nerul . Will fit them on saturday. Why not tomorrow?? Tomorrow is stanley day !
Old 5th June 2009, 09:55   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Neo, Sathya ,

VP - MudFlaps available at fortune Nerul . Will fit them on saturday. Why not tomorrow?? Tomorrow is stanley day !
have you decided the color/trim of the seat? same as your friend's honda city?whether door pads/trims also replace with leathers?

once you done with Stanely,Post the photos in all angles and the cost involved.

me and Aswin(Geeash) are very much interested in Stanley Leather seats.
Old 6th June 2009, 15:56   #128
BHPian

Stanley Seats.. here you go

Stanley Classic Leather : Rs. 25,000

Let the pictures do rest of the talking
Attached Thumbnails
The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02915.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02913.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02907.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02905.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02901.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02906.jpg  

The Fantastic Fiat Linea 1.4 (Remapped / AIR) - 73,500 kms Update-dsc02908.jpg  

Old 6th June 2009, 17:18   #129
Senior - BHPian

Great seats. Great fit mate!! But when i asked in stanley in chennai they said they will not do the side panels and gear knobs and glove box as they dont have the template. How come they did for you?. did that cost 25k including taxes for all those including side panels and gearknobs and hand brake?. Can you post the photo of the stanley badge that will be somewhere present in one of the seats so that i can show it to the stanley guy here and make him do a similar thing for mine too?
i personally prefer a dual tone ( beige and black) for my linea. Why did you choose such a light colour. you are going to have a tough time maintaining it...........
Old 6th June 2009, 17:30   #130
Senior - BHPian

Well the seat covers look good. The gear and hand brake levers were too wrapped and they compliment the looks.
Isnt it too light a colour for maintenance? Service centre guys will have to be careful servicing your car wearing their greasy pants
Wasnt any 2 tone shade available or you rejected it? I feel it might have looked even royal and better.

Last edited by coolboy007 : 6th June 2009 at 17:31. Reason: Missed a point
Old 6th June 2009, 17:53   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Great seats. Great fit mate!! But when i asked in stanley in chennai they said they will not do the side panels and gear knobs and glove box as they dont have the template. How come they did for you?. did that cost 25k including taxes for all those including side panels and gearknobs and hand brake?. Can you post the photo of the stanley badge that will be somewhere present in one of the seats so that i can show it to the stanley guy here and make him do a similar thing for mine too?
i personally prefer a dual tone ( beige and black) for my linea. Why did you choose such a light colour. you are going to have a tough time maintaining it...........
Geeash. the rear arm rest black area when open (the most challenging area) was something none of the previos linea's got done at stanley and they left it as it is. I insisted and custom designed the back portion of the arm rest with same leather material. This is a First for Stanley. PErsistence payed for me . and regarding the seat color i prefer the single tone as there are too many blacks and other tones already hogging the interiors. dont want to add more. the interiors look so much more bigger now. one can do a 3 tone seat too btw. All is ones choice you see. Also to add a touch of my own i did the threads in Red which are done very finely and you can apreciate it only when you open the doors and see it Live

btw why do things seem difficult at your end?? if they cant do what they say they cant do they are not stanley! I made them do what seemed inpossible for the back arm rest as they were thinking of doing it with some other design. i got them to see my idea and voila it worked The rest of the area like door trims , gear knobs etc. you mention are BASICS ! and if you want the stanley badge you can see it in the first picture on the passenger seat sides, just zoom in and show it to your stanley guy .

Cost is All Inclusive!

Regarding your choice of colors (black and beige) i think it is awesome choice . Great idea . Want to see it soon.

Last edited by FastLove : 6th June 2009 at 18:05.
Old 6th June 2009, 17:58   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Well the seat covers look good. The gear and hand brake levers were too wrapped and they compliment the looks.
Isnt it too light a colour for maintenance? Service centre guys will have to be careful servicing your car wearing their greasy pants
Wasnt any 2 tone shade available or you rejected it? I feel it might have looked even royal and better.

Thanks coolboy. I could have opted for 2,3,4 tone shades. I liked this. This is Stanley Leather and very special material. Maintenance is no issue whether color tone is dark or light. Why do you think it cost 25k ??

Last edited by FastLove : 6th June 2009 at 18:01.
Old 6th June 2009, 18:20   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks coolboy. I could have opted for 2,3,4 tone shades. I liked this. This is Stanley Leather and very special material. Maintenance is no issue whether color tone is dark or light. Why do you think it cost 25k ??
It costs 25k because its leather and most important its "stanley"
Good that maintenance is not an issue and material would be good for sure man, ist 25k. But your car looks a proper "chick" now bro.
Old 6th June 2009, 20:01   #134
BHPian

You have dressed her up pretty well, looks fab, and thats the best looking linea I have seen so far!
Old 6th June 2009, 20:59   #135
BHPian

WOW..!! Fantastic Seat Covers Dude, they are complementing the beauty perfectly & Money well spent they look classy.

Can't wait to see them in person , how much time did it take for the Job to get completed?

Stanley guys must have had a tough time to wrap the Back Seat Center Armrest, All over it looks Fabulous.

Enjoy..!! the Admiration.

Last edited by sharma_sanjeevi : 6th June 2009 at 21:01.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks