Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2010, 11:24   #46
Senior - BHPian

Add Red to the List- White, Black, Red!!

Closed the deal for a friend for a red 2007 Cedia sports with 35k on the clock for 4.35 lacs. 10k will go to dealer. another 5k will go in for brake pad change and disc phase.

Only, the front bumper is painted. The damn tyres have been downsized to goodyear 185/65/R15. The tyres are new and since the owner planned to sell the car, he got these less expensive ones in. Rest the car is in prestine condition.

My friend will post his reviews once he gets hold of the car.

Here's a pic with dealer on the left of the car and current owners driver inside the car. Will post more pics once we get it.
Attached Thumbnails
It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-06022010673.jpg  

gaurav_chopra04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2010, 13:27   #47
Senior - BHPian

Gaurav, congrats on the new Yokos, car is looking classier now

Have fun with the new footwear!
Old 7th February 2010, 17:04   #48
BHPian

Thanks a lot Gaurav for posting the pic for me.

Waiting desperately to get my hands on this amazing machinery.

will post a review soon after I get the car.

(I'm so happy)
Old 7th February 2010, 21:59   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Gaurav, congrats on the new Yokos, car is looking classier now

Have fun with the new footwear!
Thanks Suman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeonwheels View Post
Thanks a lot Gaurav for posting the pic for me.

Waiting desperately to get my hands on this amazing machinery.

will post a review soon after I get the car.

(I'm so happy)
Any time Sirjee! I am sure you are very exited. Just a few more days before she's yours. I hope you dont forget that your already married!
Old 8th February 2010, 10:26   #50
BHPian

ha ha...I sure won't forget that Gaurav..That's a very risky proposition.

your tyres really look amazing and have changed the overall look of the car. doesn't feel that much different in the pics but since I've seen it in flesh I know it is really different.
Old 24th April 2010, 15:39   #51
Senior - BHPian

Got rubbing polish done today, here are some snaps of Mr. Ralliart.
Attached Thumbnails
It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0868.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0869.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0881.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0882.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0883.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0884.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0858.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0859.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0860.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0864.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0865.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0867.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0871.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0879.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0880.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0861.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0862.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0863.jpg  

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 24th April 2010 at 15:43.
Old 24th April 2010, 15:43   #52
Senior - BHPian

The inspirational Lancer, dukh sukh ki saathi 800, and Mr. Honda.
Attached Thumbnails
It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0875.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0872.jpg  

It's White, it's Sports and it's a Mitsubishi Cedia - 189,000 km done! Edit: Sold!-dscf0873.jpg  

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 24th April 2010 at 15:50.
Old 24th April 2010, 16:13   #53
BHPian

Nice pampering you did there to your white car Gaurav. She sure is looking good.
Old 2nd July 2010, 21:02   #54
Senior - BHPian

I am having problems with the Yokohama tyres, have posted it here. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...ml#post1964527
Old 3rd July 2010, 00:17   #55
agm
BHPian

Wow i just love Cedia ,white colour looks elegant .

Have been looking for Cedia sports here in raipur(C.G) since last 6 months but to no avail .

Where as you have 3 in family and friend circle , all in mint condition.

I guess should come down to delhi for few days , and along with you should start my hunt for a used Cedia sports
Old 5th July 2010, 22:34   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Wow i just love Cedia ,white colour looks elegant .

Have been looking for Cedia sports here in raipur(C.G) since last 6 months but to no avail .

Where as you have 3 in family and friend circle , all in mint condition.
Thanks AGM. it was hard to find all of them, especially the first one.

Quote:
I guess should come down to delhi for few days , and along with you should start my hunt for a used Cedia sports.
You're most welcome, come over any time!
Old 5th July 2010, 22:46   #57
Senior - BHPian

How about a pic with both the Mitsus' together? The white and the red ones.

@lifeonwheels: Congrats on the red hot Cedia
Old 26th August 2010, 13:26   #58
Senior - BHPian

the cedia looks very good in sports, i had TD a red sports cedia and it was great,
i feel its one of the best options in sports segment, the interiors were too good and the best part i loved was a 6.1" display of Kenwood ICE DDX5032, it was just awesome.
Old 26th August 2010, 13:49   #59
BHPian

hey Gaurav i've been following your thread closely as cedia is a car which is very close to my heart. As a car enthusiast i am always looking out for driver's car. Really wish to add this to my garage someday. Will contact you when the time comes. So you commute from west delhi to gurgaon everyday??
Have you planned any performance mods yet?
Old 21st September 2010, 11:27   #60
Senior - BHPian

As you guys may know, I got my cedia's windshield changed end of last year. Day before yesterday, while driving, I suddenly saw some water spill on the inside of the wind screen and a bit on the dash. I stopped the car to inquire but couldnt figure out anything. I though it could be the AC waste water that could have come in as the coil may have got blocked, so I decided to go to asian motors yesterday.

Yesterday morning, when I opened the car, I could see some water on the passenger side foot mat, I tried to se where it came from and it was from under the dash.

I went to asian motor and they checked the car. First the AC was switched on for some fifteen monutes to see if the AC waste water is getting drained in the right area or not. The water darined out from the right place under the hood and didnt come in the cabin.

Then it was time to check the windshield. The car was taken to washing bay and water from jet was put all around the windshield to check for any leakage. In a minute or so, we could see the left side of the roof just after the windshield go wet. There was a leakage from the solution that is used to stick the glass to the body.

I was asked to go to Asian Motor's bodyshop which has now been shifted to anand parvat in some JB Honda premises. The Najafgarh Road, which has showrooms for almost all major car brands including BMW, Merc, Toyota, Honda etc has already become Hummer testing Ground, had taken my breath away and now I was to go to anad parvat.. Damn.

I went to anand parvat bodyshop where some primer was applied near the leakage area which took some 20 odd minutes. I was told that the problem is resoved. Since it was raining heavily last night too, I got up in the morning to see if the leakage is over. there was no water on the footmat. But to be sure, I removed the A pillar cover and there was again water in it. The roof insert too was wet.

I have called up asian motors and have again been asked to go to the body shop. this time I have asked them to take off the entire windshield and stick it again, which should be the proper way to fix the problem once and for all. But for that I will have to leave the car there, which I will do today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
hey Gaurav i've been following your thread closely as cedia is a car which is very close to my heart. As a car enthusiast i am always looking out for driver's car. Really wish to add this to my garage someday. Will contact you when the time comes. So you commute from west delhi to gurgaon everyday??
Have you planned any performance mods yet?
I believe I missed your post. Was a bit too tied up during the time when you posted this. Cedia certainly is an excellent car. Its difficult to explain in words but this is certainly one of the most under rated one in India. I hope you one soon.

I used to travel to gurgaon from west delhi till about July. I have quit job now and am planning to do my MBA, so I am preparing for the same.
Lastly, I initially had performance mods on the cards but since I may be using the car only till next year (2 year MBA after that), my dad and brother will be the ones to drive it when I ll not be around. Therefore I decided not to get any mods.

Last edited by GTO : 22nd September 2010 at 12:39. Reason: Merging as requested

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks