Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2014, 18:49   #886
BHPian

re: Its White, its Sports and its a Mitsubishi Cedia - 1.4L km up & new S-drives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khodays View Post
Hi,

Can you PM me the workshop details pls, that can handle work for the cedia.

Thanks
I am also looking for options outside SVR. Let me know.
Old 24th January 2014, 10:52   #887
Senior - BHPian

re: Its White, its Sports and its a Mitsubishi Cedia - 1.4L km up & new S-drives!

Will these fuses be useful for Cedia?

http://www.eachbuyer.com/120-assorte...l#anchor_three
Old 24th January 2014, 18:11   #888
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Cedia's fuse box in the cabin and more so the one under the bonnet are full of these blade fuses, the same would be true for most other vehicles too. In the Cedia I do not recall seeing a 5 amp fuse, few are 10 amps, most are 15 and 20 amps, some 25 and a couple of 30 amps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Will these fuses be useful for Cedia?

http://www.eachbuyer.com/120-assorte...l#anchor_three
Old 27th January 2014, 10:47   #889
Senior - BHPian

At the moment rats are attacking the engine bay every few days after I clean up the engine bay.

Tried dettol wipe down and also dettol with vinegar.
Now, I have to try something else.
Old 27th January 2014, 23:00   #890
BHPian

Hey guys. Need some help here.

1. I need to get something called a combination switch for the stalk on the right side of the steering(indicator/headlamps). How can I get one? The guys at SVR say its not available and say it needs to come from Japan.

2. I need to change my tyres now. Its been 6 years and around 40k kms on the stock tyres. Any ideas on what would not be very expensive but quite and with decent grip?

Thanks.
Old 28th January 2014, 11:21   #891
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Hey guys. Need some help here.

1. I need to get something called a combination switch for the stalk on the right side of the steering(indicator/headlamps). How can I get one? The guys at SVR say its not available and say it needs to come from Japan.
It is true that stuff will have to come from Japan. Please get the exact part number so that we can search online from other sources.
Quote:
2. I need to change my tyres now. Its been 6 years and around 40k kms on the stock tyres. Any ideas on what would not be very expensive but quite and with decent grip?

Thanks.
I have used both the stock Bridgestone and Michelin PLC. PLC was around 5500 Rs. around a couple of years ago, I think.
Old 11th February 2014, 22:26   #892
BHPian

I recently got 06 Cedia Sport and already looking for aftermarket parts! Can someone please point me to the Service manual?

The local ASS - Autonova said that she needs new cluch and rear shocks. They also said that Mars India sells "duplicate" parts!?!

Can anyone in Ahmedabad recommend a good Cedia mechanic?
Old 12th February 2014, 22:48   #893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
I recently got 06 Cedia Sport and already looking for aftermarket parts! Can someone please point me to the Service manual?

The local ASS - Autonova said that she needs new cluch and rear shocks. They also said that Mars India sells "duplicate" parts!?!

Can anyone in Ahmedabad recommend a good Cedia mechanic?
I don't have a handy link to the manual but will try to look around. I don't know what makes them say that MARS India sells duplicate parts. I have first hand experience with the parts and have compared the OEM parts with what I got from MARS. There is no difference in quality.
My car is from the earliest batch and almost everything came in from Japan with hardly any localization.
Old 15th February 2014, 20:33   #894
BHPian

How useful is this website? They stock all parts, and ship even small stuff. We will have to get model numbers from the workshop, and hopefully part numbers are same across india and US, or they can decode for us.

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/
Old 28th February 2014, 14:03   #895
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeerbagul View Post
How useful is this website? They stock all parts, and ship even small stuff. We will have to get model numbers from the workshop, and hopefully part numbers are same across india and US, or they can decode for us.

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/

Hi,

Just compare the costs with other websites and buy. Also factor in shipping costs to India.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those in Delhi, a BHPIan owning a Pajero has been sourcing parts from outside market at 1/3rd the rate at A.S.S.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...o-sport-6.html

No wonder, everyone prefers Fortuner with low running costs.
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2014, 13:11   #896
Senior - BHPian

Just happened to see the classifieds and noticed that there are many good Cedia's available for sale. Are owners getting tired of the maintenance costs?

The most interesting Mitsu car is the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO6 on sale.
Somehow the paint quality does not look good to me. Plus there are no engine bay shots.
Old 7th March 2014, 11:25   #897

Hello All,

I am super excited to have come across this thread. I live in Gurgaon and got myself a 2006 Cedia Elegance in December 2013 with just 23K on the ODO at that time. Got it for 2.8L (Not sure if I paid too much but irrelevant now ).In past three months have clocked additional 8K with a trip to Ahmedabad. I upgraded to this beauty from a Maruti 800 and it is pure Bliss.

@Khoj Sir and @Gaurav I need your help on a few things because now my car needs service and you hold priceless knowledge about Delhi and the car!!!

1. Will it be better to visit Asian Motors if I go for A.S.S instead of Excel motors?
2. Is Chanakya motors,located near Gurgaon, good for A.S.S.?
3. Can I please get the contact details of spare part supplier in Khan Market.
4. Can I please get the contact details of mechanic in Gol Market if I do not opt for A.S.S.
5. Can you please recommend any other good mechanic if I don't opt for A.S.S.

You advice will be a very big help.
Old 17th April 2014, 11:48   #898

Hello junta,

Is a five star thread of team bhp dead? I still need to get my cedia serviced and I am waiting for a reply since 7th March!!

MODS: I am posting again as there is no response for over a month.
Old 20th April 2014, 13:09   #899
Senior - BHPian

Chanakya is closed/no longer authorised

Excel and Asian are par for the course

Going to Excel involves traffic jams on Mathura road and unnecessary toll just to take a U turn.

Asian is centre of town and stuff happening all around.

Gol market mechanic is Raju # 9811241450

Another option in case you happen to go to Ghaziabad is Vivek Auto. Located on Gzb bypass, service manager is Tyagi who is ex Asian motors. Except for the distance his is the most spacious workshop and with discounts on labour and parts all the time. Contact number can be found on Mitsubishi's web site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurdon View Post
1. Will it be better to visit Asian Motors if I go for A.S.S instead of Excel motors?
2. Is Chanakya motors,located near Gurgaon, good for A.S.S.?
3. Can I please get the contact details of spare part supplier in Khan Market.
4. Can I please get the contact details of mechanic in Gol Market if I do not opt for A.S.S.
5. Can you please recommend any other good mechanic if I don't opt for A.S.S.

You advice will be a very big help.
Old 16th May 2014, 08:20   #900
BHPian

Any good workshop for Cedia in bangalore other than the ASS - SVR. And what is the current cost for a suspension work

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks