Team-BHP - Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/67298-cara-mia-fiat-linea-edit-71-700-km-sold.html)

My beloved [‘Cara Mia’ in Italian] Fiat Linea 1.4 l petrol Emotion Pack [Fox Trote Azure] was delivered to me by Concorde Motors India Limited, Hosur Road, Bangalore, on 8 October 2009 evening.

Congrats Ravi,
Welcome to Linea Club.
Car loks cool in Fox Trote Azure color.
Me and my wife loves this color,but it was not available while delivered my Silver Streak Linea.
Enjoy and Drive Safe :)

Congrats on your new arrival JRavi! Any particular reason you went in for the petrol version and not the diesel?

aks_karthik: Thanks a lot for your wishes.
MalluDude: Thanks a lot for your greetings. My usage is less than 10,000 km/year. Hence, petrol is best-suited for me. Plus I am addicted to petrol engine for its low NVH levels.

Congrats for your great purchase,Its very good car,i drove this car on old Mumbai/Pune Highway till 140 Km/hr in no time very good acceleration clap:and amazing stability with class leading breaks ,with unmatched handling,Am sure plastic quality of new batches is much better and frankly never felt plastic quality is too bad.
Enjoy your ride.
Also be careful your car is too close to the wall.stupid:

Hi Ravi
Congratulations and welcome to the Linea club. Enjoy the fabulous Italian beauty.

Ravi - Congrats on the new car. Linea is a definite classy car.

Any specific reason for moving from a Versa to a Sedan? I'm sure you'll miss a lot of utility space which the Versa offered. :)

Congrats Ravi on the buy !!! Linea wont disappoint you.

FYI Prerana Motors have a seperate floor (1st) for Fiat cars in their Lalbagh showroom.

Congrats Ravi. FTA is great color. Hope to get my Vocal White by next weekend.

Congrats Ravi.
Seems the FTA is an instant hit with people. Already 2-3 cars at tbhp of this color.

@NutsnBolts,
Congrats yaar. So you also getting your V white Linea? 1.4 or MJD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by parimal_g (Post 1528491)
Congrats for your great purchase,Also be careful your car is too close to the wall.stupid:

Thanks, parimal_g. I have been parking my car with its one side close to the garage wall to make way for two 2-wheelers since 1992 without any damages either to the car or to the wall!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pragmites (Post 1528501)
Hi Ravi
Congratulations and welcome to the Linea club. Enjoy the fabulous Italian beauty.

Thank you, Pragmites.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CorsaLove (Post 1528512)
Ravi - Congrats on the new car. Linea is a definite classy car.
Any specific reason for moving from a Versa to a Sedan? I'm sure you'll miss a lot of utility space which the Versa offered. :)

Thanks a lot, CorsaLove. When I was in Melbourne for three months, I used to drive my daughter's VW Golf 2.0 diesel Pacific Edition. At that time itself, I decided that my next car will be European sedan as I had had Japanese vans since 1992. The ride and handling in European vehicles are simply superb compared to their Japanese counterparts. So, I decided to upgrade to Fiat Linea since it catered to my budget and requirement.
Quote:

Originally Posted by achinthg (Post 1528549)
Congrats Ravi on the buy !!! Linea wont disappoint you.
FYI Prerana Motors have a seperate floor (1st) for Fiat cars in their Lalbagh showroom.

Thanks for your wishes and information.

Congratulations Ravi. The FTA looks awesome. From your registration, it looks like you are put up around Rajaji Nagar, is that correct?

thats a unique color, good choice !

Congrats on becoming a FIAT owner !

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodivasanth (Post 1528738)
Congratulations Ravi. The FTA looks awesome. From your registration, it looks like you are put up around Rajaji Nagar, is that correct?

Thanks, kodivasanth. I am in Basaveshwara Nagar coming under the jurisdiction of Rajajinagar RTO.
Quote:

Originally Posted by s3va (Post 1528745)
thats a unique color, good choice !
Congrats on becoming a FIAT owner !

Thanks, s3va for your good wishes.

Here are some more pictures.

Congrats on the buy.The second FTA in forum.
Did you like blackening the front grills.It looks very good.
Happy motoring.