Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2010, 02:35   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
forgot to mention , wicked set of wheels!! and the jet black tints go very well with a black car.
Thanks vinaydas. I on purpose opted for the darkest shade of black tint as it looks awesome with the black cruze.

I got d correct pcd. It's d offset problem. Will get a pic of the centring ring shortly.
Old 17th January 2010, 11:36   #47
BHPian

It's an amazingly good looking car. According to me it looks the best in black. I have booked the same color in cruze automatic.
Wish you lakhs of trouble-free ride with this car.
BTW do you plan to accessorize your car? If yes then what all is in your mind? I can see you have replaced original alloys and tires.
I wish to put spoiler, change tires, change head unit with something which has touch screen/DVD/GPS/Bluetooth (not available in India yet ) and upgrade speakers. Your suggestions are welcomed .
Old 17th January 2010, 12:58   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveshsingh View Post
It's an amazingly good looking car. According to me it looks the best in black. I have booked the same color in cruze automatic.
Wish you lakhs of trouble-free ride with this car.
BTW do you plan to accessorize your car? If yes then what all is in your mind? I can see you have replaced original alloys and tires.
I wish to put spoiler, change tires, change head unit with something which has touch screen/DVD/GPS/Bluetooth (not available in India yet ) and upgrade speakers. Your suggestions are welcomed .
Hey many congratulations for your automatic cruze. How much does it cost?

As you have noticed I have replaced the tires and alloys as the OE tires are very narrow for the cruze. You can upsize to 17" if you wish. I plan to fix the boot lip spoiler once it's available in the market. Apart from this I don't want to fix any more accessories.
Old 17th January 2010, 13:08   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer sultan View Post
Hey many congratulations for your automatic cruze. How much does it cost?

As you have noticed I have replaced the tires and alloys as the OE tires are very narrow for the cruze. You can upsize to 17" if you wish. I plan to fix the boot lip spoiler once it's available in the market. Apart from this I don't want to fix any more accessories.
It costs 15.94 lakhs OTR mumbai.
I dont want to upsize my tires, as I am afraid it will spoil my car ride. The roads in Mumbai are worst of all the roads I have seen in India. I only want to change the tires for something which offers better ride and lesser road noise.
Old 17th January 2010, 13:42   #50
BHPian

Great to see your fabulous initial ownership report. Congrats dear on you new buy. Happy motoring
Old 17th January 2010, 14:03   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmopolitan View Post
Great to see your fabulous initial ownership report. Congrats dear on you new buy. Happy motoring
Many thanks sir. Happy to hear you liked the ownership report.
Old 17th January 2010, 15:45   #52
BHPian

Quote:
That is the sensor for keyless entry/exit.

A set of 4 alloys 17" cost me Rs. 27,500/-

Brand Flying Eagle.

Majestic Tires Chennai. 98410 25335.
One quick question. Did Majestic Tires take the original alloys and tires back and adjusted it against the price of new alloys and tires?
Old 17th January 2010, 15:49   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asifgrkhan View Post
One quick question. Did Majestic Tires take the original alloys and tires back and adjusted it against the price of new alloys and tires?
Yes they did. I got 20k for the OE tires and alloys.
Old 17th January 2010, 18:37   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Looks stunning Sameer. With the 17" dazzling alloys, if I can offer a personal opinion, reconsider the boot spoiler !. Cruze rear exterior design is near flawless.
It's breathtaking. I can imagine any drivers reaction when your Cruze pulls up along side (and when when he gets left behind ). Take good care of the car.
Ravi
Old 17th January 2010, 18:47   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravich View Post
Looks stunning Sameer. With the 17" dazzling alloys, if I can offer a personal opinion, reconsider the boot spoiler !. Cruze rear exterior design is near flawless.
It's breathtaking. I can imagine any drivers reaction when your Cruze pulls up along side (and when when he gets left behind ). Take good care of the car.
Ravi
Thanks Ravi. will give ur opinion a thought
Old 17th January 2010, 22:53   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I
The first thing that caught my imagination was the stonking power of this 2 litre 148BHP engine. The pick up and speeds that this car cruzes to in no time is just amazing. During the course of this report I will list out the negatives of the Cruze as no car is 100% foolproof.
Dude, your car looks HOTTT!

Congrats on buying what I believe is the best looking car in its segment, so different from the tinny looking Jap cars. Add to the the power I am sure she must be quite a joy to own. Drive safe.

Cheers!
Old 18th January 2010, 00:12   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
Dude, your car looks HOTTT!

Congrats on buying what I believe is the best looking car in its segment, so different from the tinny looking Jap cars. Add to the the power I am sure she must be quite a joy to own. Drive safe.

Cheers!
thanks mate! It's front is realy imposing and looks awesome. Cruze is the right combo of brawn and beauty.
Old 18th January 2010, 03:56   #58
BHPian

Awesome looking car, the wheels are very aggressive, Congrats on your mean machine
Old 18th January 2010, 09:00   #59
BHPian

[quote=Berj79;1687352]Awesome looking car, the wheels are very aggressive, Congrats on your mean machine[/QUOTE

thanks berj79. I took a long time to decide on the alloys before I finalized this particular pattern. In fact the day I booked the cruze I started looking out for the right alloys. All the perseverance has paid off!!!
Old 18th January 2010, 10:43   #60
BANNED

Boy, with speeds like these, you could cross the country within a couple of days if you wanted to. This is a serious missile on the roads. Have you taken her on a ride on state highways/bad roads/potholed roads etc to check the GC and the ride quality?

And yes, do accept my wishes on purchasing a truly fast and great looking car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks