Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2010, 08:51   #76
Senior - BHPian

13 was the first tankful figure. Pune has one of the worst cities when it comes to traffic jams. It usually takes 30 min to cover 7 km here daily in the morning an around 45 mins in the evenings. I hope this figure would go up but .

On highway its a complete different ball game. On the highway and expressway combined (130 km), I get 24 kmpl but this drops once I enter the city (Pune/Mumbai).
Old 16th June 2010, 08:43   #77
Senior - BHPian

Few recent shots of the car... Interior shots will follow soon.............
Attached Thumbnails
Every P has its story! P2P : Fiat Palio to Punto (MJD). EDIT: Sold at 75000 km-p6130423_1.jpg  

Every P has its story! P2P : Fiat Palio to Punto (MJD). EDIT: Sold at 75000 km-p6130443_1.jpg  

Every P has its story! P2P : Fiat Palio to Punto (MJD). EDIT: Sold at 75000 km-p6130499_1.jpg  

Old 16th June 2010, 09:30   #78
BHPian

Fantastic pics bro. Is this Mulshi road?
Old 16th June 2010, 11:12   #79
Senior - BHPian

@neon... Please please get rid of those mud flaps, they soil the look completely.
Old 16th June 2010, 13:14   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
@neon... Please please get rid of those mud flaps, they soil the look completely.
+1 to that. Please remove them ASAP.
Old 16th June 2010, 14:18   #81
BHPian

NeonWheels .. you car looks amazing in black. The radiator grill and the foglamps looks awesome in Black sliver combo. Finally my wait is coming to an end, my Silver(I wanted to go for a BNW white but 25-30 days waiting period made me to settle for a silver ) Punto MJD E+ will be delivered on saturday. I went and did the PDI day before yesterday everything looks great except the miss aligned glove box and bonnet (slight though).
Old 16th June 2010, 14:54   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
+1 to that. Please remove them ASAP.
I agree guys. I am waiting for the monsoon to get over. Otherwise it would be all muddy on the rear of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-X5 View Post
NeonWheels .. you car looks amazing in black. The radiator grill and the foglamps looks awesome in Black sliver combo. Finally my wait is coming to an end, my Silver(I wanted to go for a BNW white but 25-30 days waiting period made me to settle for a silver ) Punto MJD E+ will be delivered on saturday. I went and did the PDI day before yesterday everything looks great except the miss aligned glove box and bonnet (slight though).
Thanks bro ! Any color is good on Punto. Its all the beauty of the car that she looks awesome in any color
Old 16th June 2010, 19:23   #83
Senior - BHPian

Hi Neoon, the color looks gorgeous seriously! also, i found rear seating space to be not so good in punto. if they are launching the punto VGT soon, at 90bhp, the pete-ing will take it to a different league :-)
Old 16th June 2010, 20:48   #84
BHPian

Stunning pics in the black.

I was offered free mudflaps for my 1.2 Emotion silver but they didn't have it in stock during delivery. Now I think it's better not to put the mudflaps.
Old 20th July 2010, 19:36   #85
Senior - BHPian

Excellent pics of the punto

since you are an X palio owner.
I have few questions for you(since im looking forward to a punto in the future)

I own the 2005 Palio Nv Sports variant btw.

1) Everyone Cribs about the Punto's turning radius etc , Is the Radius More /less/equal to that of the palio.
2)Interior Space. Compared to the palio how do you find the Interior dimensions.
3)I drove a friends punto recently and found the Dashboard constantly touching my Knee(Dint have much time to adjust the seat) what do you say about this?.

your feedback would be appreciated
Old 20th July 2010, 20:09   #86
Senior - BHPian

@neo: excellent write-up and congratulations on the car. Brilliant pictures. GP is the best looking hatch currently available - congrats on your beauty.
Old 20th July 2010, 21:55   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
-1 to that. Mudflaps are there for a reason. Let them be there. As far as I can make out they are original ones on your mean machine.
Old 20th July 2010, 22:39   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
-1 to that. Mudflaps are there for a reason. Let them be there. As far as I can make out they are original ones on your mean machine.
I agree with what @extreme_torque said. The mud flaps really spoil the look of punto. Wish if fiat could have made a well designed mud flap which gels well with the car. Like the ones which we get with the swift.
Old 21st July 2010, 11:01   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
Excellent pics of the punto

since you are an X palio owner.
I have few questions for you(since im looking forward to a punto in the future)

I own the 2005 Palio Nv Sports variant btw.

1) Everyone Cribs about the Punto's turning radius etc , Is the Radius More /less/equal to that of the palio.
2)Interior Space. Compared to the palio how do you find the Interior dimensions.
3)I drove a friends punto recently and found the Dashboard constantly touching my Knee(Dint have much time to adjust the seat) what do you say about this?.

your feedback would be appreciated
1. I am used to Palio;s turning radius so I was comfortable with Punto from day 1. Typically I take a U Turn by going a little bit on left side while approaching a right U Turn to negotiate with the turning radius. When not possible, simply you have to do it in turns.

2. The front is very spacious but I feel the rear bench is a bit cramped if compared to Palio. Still I think you can roam around with 3 adults in back seat for 3-4 hours journey. I have done that and people who sat behind seemed happy at the end of the journey.

3. I am short (5'4") so I do not face this particular problem. For my height, I feel there is nothing wrong as such. May depend on person to person.

I always felt Palio has great stability on highways but then Punto takes it forward. Overall, I would definitely recommend Punto. No car is perfect but then Punto addresses all my needs. I am not a drag racer so I would not mind people doing 0-100 dash at signals and winning it. For me the pleasure of driving, handling of the car, the feeling of being safe counts a lot and here Punto scores heavily for me. Its fun, fearlessly enjoying your ride above 120 kmph
Old 21st July 2010, 11:07   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol View Post
I agree with what @extreme_torque said. The mud flaps really spoil the look of punto. Wish if fiat could have made a well designed mud flap which gels well with the car. Like the ones which we get with the swift.
Yeh even I want to get rid of the mud flap. It really spoils the sporty look. I am waiting for the monsoon to get over. I wish FIAT would have designed a better and compact design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
These are not originals. Fake mud flaps which dealer happily given me as freebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
@neo: excellent write-up and congratulations on the car. Brilliant pictures. GP is the best looking hatch currently available - congrats on your beauty.
Hey thanks buddy. Punto really looks hot. Yesterday when I parked my car in a parking lot, she was looking a real hot machine among few bland looking cars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks