Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2011, 19:01   #16
BHPian

Re: Zen 2004 Lxi- Long term Ownership

Hi All, the car has completed 110000. The car is now being serviced by MSM Chennai. The AC fan kept running even after I pulled out the key off of the ignition slot. Hence the battery was drained and I had to call Maruti On road service and they started the car for me. The AC fan relay was unplugged and hence I was not able to turn on the AC for a couple of days. Now they have not found what what the issue is and the service advisor tells me that there are some major problems. What could be the reason? Your urgent replies are appreciated.
Old 31st August 2011, 22:22   #17
BHPian

Thank you for the reply guys. :( Got the car back. The root cause was a faulty connection which led to the fan running continously. The total bill was INR10574. It also includees two headlamp housing units costing INR2800 each.

Shall keep updating the thread. Thank you and drive safe.
Old 14th January 2012, 03:36   #18
BHPian

Hi to all. Happy new year as well. My car has been running fine except for a couple of problems.

Water drips through the windshield and falls onto the dash. The glass is already cracked and hence I am going to apply for insurance.

I usually drive on the highways and once the car touches 80,100,120 kmph there is a vibration. The whole car vibrates too much. The service personnel told me that the rotor discs is due for replacement. Is that true?

The steering rake as wekk has to be replaced since there is excess vibration when going over small holes. By the way the car is due for 120000 km service.

Thanks guys

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks