Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2010, 17:28   #346
ajai_dev

Can anyone confirm this data can there be such a huge difference between the two?

I got the numbers from here

LTZ Manual

Braking 80-0kph 36.5m@3.0sec

30-50kph in 3rd 6.1sec

30-50kph in 4th 11.2sec

50-70kph in 5th 15.3sec

LTZ Auto

Braking 80-0kph 31.2m

30-50kph in 3rd 3.6secs

50-70kph in 5th 3.2secs

Old 29th September 2010, 17:53   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
But, i am a fan of twisties and driving around KBR would still be more fun.
That road is still good in its character, but traffic and road surface condition means most of the time it's not fun anymore.

I was talking of the 2003/2004 "era", when things were still very sane in Hyderabad .

Regards,
spadix
Old 30th September 2010, 08:31   #348
Senior - BHPian

Seat covers - nice

I had the privilege of seeing the seat covers yesterday and they were absolutely great looking. The fit is good and the overall effect is great. They will look better once they are used a little and set in.
Old 30th September 2010, 09:57   #349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
I had the privilege of seeing the seat covers yesterday and they were absolutely great looking. The fit is good and the overall effect is great. They will look better once they are used a little and set in.
+1 to your views! The fit and finish looked superb, as did the colour. The best part was the killer price.

The best way of ensuring that they get 'used a little and set in' is to take a gang of bhpians for a long drive.
Old 30th September 2010, 10:50   #350
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
+1 to your views! The fit and finish looked superb, as did the colour. The best part was the killer price.

The best way of ensuring that they get 'used a little and set in' is to take a gang of bhpians for a long drive.
+1 to that.

I'm waiting for my ride in the rear seat of the Cruze again
Old 1st October 2010, 16:06   #351
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajai_dev View Post
Can anyone confirm this data can there be such a huge difference between the two?
Please take carwale report with a pinch of salt. Simple example, his report quotes 0-100kmph : 10.30 whereas a Cruze does 100kmph from standstill in 9.36 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
I was talking of the 2003/2004 "era", when things were still very sane in Hyderabad .
Those were the days. But, then Civic and Cruze were not introduced then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
+1 to that.

I'm waiting for my ride in the rear seat of the Cruze again
Thanks for the compliment guys. For the price paid, even i think it was well worth it. I tried again this morning to upload the pictures but, its timing out. Hence, requested Milecruncher to post it on my behalf.

Pictures havent come out very good and shade looks a bit on the shinier side but, it isnt that shiny. During night its got a nice brown muted and sophisticated look. During day time, its slightly shiny but, then again it aint that bad.

Pictures coming up soon.

Enjoy !!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 1st October 2010 at 16:08.
Old 2nd October 2010, 00:01   #352
ajai_dev

Quote:
Please take carwale report with a pinch of salt. Simple example, his report quotes 0-100kmph : 10.30 whereas a Cruze does 100kmph from standstill in 9.36 seconds.
Found another review that says 0-100 is 10.3sec's and 60-100 km / h (4th gear) 10.5 sec. The reviews in both overdrive and autocar say 0-100kph is 9.36sec's exact now i dont know who to believe. Is 9.36 sec's what Chevy advertise?

Google Translate

Old 2nd October 2010, 00:56   #353
Senior - BHPian

Here are some pics of the interiors of White Annihilator after being done.

Poor picture quality due to Car Owner not being serious while taking photography lessons from me
Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4828.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4840.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4827.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4826.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4822.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4833.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4836.jpg

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4838.jpg
MileCruncher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2010, 01:12   #354
Team-BHP Support

The colour is perfect, and the way the contours of the seat are still there is great, BUTTTT the fitting just dosent cut it for me. I mean after seeing other peoples Stanley seat covers on the forum this is the only negative. Hope my criticism is taken in the right spirit. Of course im sure it was total VFM.
Old 2nd October 2010, 01:35   #355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
The colour is perfect, and the way the contours of the seat are still there is great, BUTTTT the fitting just dosent cut it for me. I mean after seeing other peoples Stanley seat covers on the forum this is the only negative. Hope my criticism is taken in the right spirit. Of course im sure it was total VFM.
Believe me when I say at that pricing you change your seat covers every year, hell every 6 months
Old 2nd October 2010, 03:43   #356
BHPian

Quote:
Here are some pics of the interiors of White Annihilator after being done.

Poor picture quality due to Car Owner not being serious while taking photography lessons from me
You should have taken it instead of letting him

Avi loved the colors, and now I know where the WA is being tested.
The airport roads ah, next time i'm around you sure are gonna be there to pick me up aint you
Old 2nd October 2010, 16:14   #357

mobike008/ MileCruncher,

Lovely pics of the seat covers there. Congratulations and a job well done.

Request you to kindly share the vendor details and also the pricing for this super job. (Either here or via a pm).

Cheers.
Old 3rd October 2010, 12:16   #358
Distinguished - BHPian

@Ani, thanks for posting the pictures on my behalf. When can you spare some time for photography lessons? Iam in the mood to downgrade my skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
The fitting is tight and quite decent. Only place i am unhappy is with arm rest which is just a topi (cover) as they couldnt open the armrest and were scared the screws may break. With regards to fitting you cant even compare with Stanley as their basic stuff cost 35K and the premium one ( which i liked) is more like 45K+....When you pay that kind of money, its abvious you get nothing but the best. It's for folks with super deep pockets...not me !

Well, since i know this guy and he is one of the major contractors for all car showrooms in hyderabad, the amount that i paid for this is Rs.3800

Considering it was a complete doorstep service, its more than VFM...dont you think?

Quote:
Believe me when I say at that pricing you change your seat covers every year, hell every 6 months
You can say that again. If i dont take WA out for a fortnight. Hell, i can change every month
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft.wagen View Post
You should have taken it instead of letting him

Avi loved the colors, and now I know where the WA is being tested.
The airport roads ah, next time i'm around you sure are gonna be there to pick me up aint you
Thanks Prem. Are you sure you are ready for that exciting drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushy876 View Post
mobike008/ MileCruncher,

Lovely pics of the seat covers there. Congratulations and a job well done.

Request you to kindly share the vendor details and also the pricing for this super job. (Either here or via a pm).

Cheers.
Sure. Will send it now!

Last edited by mobike008 : 3rd October 2010 at 12:17.
Old 3rd October 2010, 19:32   #359
Senior - BHPian

Looks good. In factory fitted cars, they cover the door pads with the same leather.

Also there is a pad on the dash as well for the Cruze right?

Last edited by Mpower : 3rd October 2010 at 21:55.
Old 3rd October 2010, 20:03   #360
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well, since i know this guy and he is one of the major contractors for all car showrooms in hyderabad, the amount that i paid for this is Rs.3800

Considering it was a complete doorstep service, its more than VFM...dont you think?
Damn!! this is so VFM pandey ji!!!
I paid 4500 for my seat covers of the Ikon. This looks like a steal that too at the comfort of your home. Awesome!!!
Do share the details of the vendor with me too. May be I'll look at replacing mine in due course of time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks