Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2011, 09:08   #346
BHPian

Re: Honda City i-VTEC Ownership Report - The Story So Far !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
I am enjoying the City thoroughly. Infact since Sunday i have not given the car back to my parents. I think that says a lot.
I am actually surprised to hear this.
I can imagine you enjoying ANHC's character even if its different than CIVIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Guys, please dont reply to mdsaab's any post on ANHC unless he starts a new thread. Or at least promises to. Also, please dont reply to this post, this is autogenerated from a friend.
Autogenerated reply to autogenerated post: I tend to agree on this but he already promised it soon. Would take stern action (of not replying) if not posted soon enough

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha! Dot buddy i am going to start a thread. but as per correct advice from BV and Remi i am not posting until the duck tail spoiler and door guards are fitted. which will be in a couple of days.
I promise to start a thread, so folks please reply to my posts
As I said earlier I am eager to to know your ANHC experience from the lense of CIVIC owner.
Old 17th July 2011, 21:13   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Yes Sir, a bit too occupied with somethings in hand, couldn't get any free time on last weekend. I promise will post this weekend.
Hi Abhijit,

Looks like ANHC is keeping you occupied a lot and preventing you from posting snaps of your Honda City with duck-tail spoiler.

I'm hooked to mdsaab's thread as well for spoiler pictures.
Old 17th July 2011, 21:21   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Hi Abhijit,

Looks like ANHC is keeping you occupied a lot and preventing you from posting snaps of your Honda City with duck-tail spoiler.

I'm hooked to mdsaab's thread as well for spoiler pictures.
Hold on Dude; I know you have been really waiting long (I sorry for hanging you on tenterhooks); but I want to present you the best of it.
After looking at the pics I have little doubt that you are the next one to go for the ducktail spolier. Its worth it.

I am waiting to perform one detailing session on the ANHC; waiting for a ONR and Klasse AIO+SG to arrive from US in couple of days. Secondly, its drizzling in the Pune for last some days so my Tafetta White Babe is soiled to its worst everyday.

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 17th July 2011 at 21:24.
Old 26th July 2011, 17:41   #349
Senior - BHPian

Note - This is my 1000th post on team-bhp and I wanted it to be on my home thread to make it special. This is a festive occasion as I have attained the much desired "Senior-BHPian" status. My journey on team-bhp is special. The forum has some nice people who are now my good friends even without meeting them in person. Some people are idol and I have learned a lot from you all. I would like to thanks a few people who are source of my inspiration including GTO, Suman, .anshuman, Remingtonesteele, Charthom, Guderian, mdsaab, dot, libranof1987 and many others.

Someone has rightly said “Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.”

There are Men who love women, there are men who love money, there are men who love status and then there are men who love their cars. And I am just one of them. I don't treat my car just as a vehicle for commuting to A-B place. I have many sweet memories associated with my cars and bikes which I cherish. Just for example WagonR was part of our family during my elder sister's marriage three years ago. We did all the shopping and preparations in that car. Many lovely memories are associated with that car. Now the Honda City is too a special member of our family which will be part of many of our life's celebrations which will include my elder brother's marriage later this year (the most festive occasion of my life). I am still in early twenties and many my friends make fun of me when I show my love towards my car so I decided to keep my emotions within my heart. I was lucky to be accepted as a member of the great team-bhp forum. I will be part of team--bhp till my last breath, it is indeed a very important part of my life (Hope things will remain same even after my marriage).

I am away from my ride my Venus as I am traveling since last few days. I just can see her photos and cherish the moments which I have spent with her.

I have made a short clip from select photographs of my Venus coupled with my favorite song which expresses my feeling very well. I will be back with my Venus on 13 august so till then that’s all from my side.

Long live Team-BHP!

Last edited by bluevolt : 26th July 2011 at 17:49.
bluevolt is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th July 2011, 18:46   #350
BHPian

Congrats Dude on attaining "Seniorship".
I still owe you my Tafetta Babe pics on your thread; its raining cat n' dogs in Pune so not getting any chance to photoshoot.
I promise its " Comming Soon" on your thread.
RemingtonSteele is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2011, 20:13   #351
Senior - BHPian

Thanks BV for your kind words.
And Many congratulations on attaining senior-ship.
Not only is it raining AHNC's on T-BHP
But we are all turning into Senior's too.
The Stars are in alignment alright.
Drive Safe!
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2011, 20:32   #352
BHPian

Quote:
Note - This is my 1000th post on team-bhp and I wanted it to be on my home thread to make it special. This is a festive occasion as I have attained the much desired "Senior-BHPian" status.
@bluevolt,

Hearty congrats.I am so happy and excited as if I have become Senior myself.

You definitely deserve the Seniorship-being such a spirited BHPian.

Quote:
My journey on team-bhp is special. The forum has some nice people who are now my good friends even without meeting them in person. Some people are idol and I have learned a lot from you all. I would like to thanks a few people who are source of my inspiration including GTO, Suman, .anshuman, Remingtonesteele, Charthom, Guderian, mdsaab, dot, libranof1987 and many others.
Thank you for including me in your list. Even as a non-member,I used to visit your thread regularly and draw inspiration. You definitely are a person I would like to associate with.
Quote:
I was lucky to be accepted as a member of the great team-bhp forum. I will be part of team--bhp till my last breath, it is indeed a very important part of my life (Hope things will remain same even after my marriage).
Same spirit that is driving all of us.

Quote:
I have made a short clip from select photographs of my Venus coupled with my favorite song which expresses my feeling very well. I will be back with my Venus on 13 august so till then that’s all from my side.
Very classy and enjoyable. Wish you a very emotional re-union with Venus soon.

Quote:
Long live Team-BHP!
Can't agree more!!

Last edited by charthom : 26th July 2011 at 20:39.
charthom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2011, 21:45   #353
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Congrats Dude on attaining "Seniorship".
I still owe you my Tafetta Babe pics on your thread; its raining cat n' dogs in Pune so not getting any chance to photoshoot.
I promise its " Comming Soon" on your thread.
Thanks Abhijit. I just watched pics of mdsaab's City with ducktail spoiler and the car is looking awesome. I am now tempted to see your ride.

Quote:
Thanks BV for your kind words.
And Many congratulations on attaining senior-ship.
Not only is it raining AHNC's on T-BHP
But we are all turning into Senior's too.
The Stars are in alignment alright.
Drive Safe!
Mdsaab, very well said. Many of us have turned 'Senior' recently and it is indeed a remarkable moment for us as this happens only one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
@bluevolt,

Hearty congrats.I am so happy and excited as if I have become Senior myself.

You definitely deserve the Seniorship-being such a spirited BHPian.
Thanks charthom for your kind words.

It feels so good to have company of like-minded people.
Old 30th July 2011, 00:14   #354
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bluevolt, congratulations. Belated one that, but better late than never. I am quite messed up right now and suddenly saw your seniority status in mdsaab/charthom's thread and was wondering where did you write your 1000th post thing. Browsed back to this thread and sure it is there!!

I am amazed by you, even after receiving numerous tags (five I think), your enthusiasm never faltered. Also one of the fastest ten tonner that I have seen. Hats off.

Wishing a long penmanship here and many more miles on the Venus. The video was amazing. Which software did you utilize?
dot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2011, 19:35   #355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bluevolt, congratulations. Belated one that, but better late than never. I am quite messed up right now and suddenly saw your seniority status in mdsaab/charthom's thread and was wondering where did you write your 1000th post thing. Browsed back to this thread and sure it is there!!

I am amazed by you, even after receiving numerous tags (five I think), your enthusiasm never faltered. Also one of the fastest ten tonner that I have seen. Hats off.

Wishing a long penmanship here and many more miles on the Venus. The video was amazing. Which software did you utilize?
Hi dot,

Thanks for your kind words. 1000th post is special one and everyone wishes to make it on one's home thread. This is a onetime opportunity in a member's lifetime.

I have received five infractions but I was never disappointed as they were due to my errors only. The active infraction will expire on 7 September and I hope this is my last infraction.

Quote:
The video was amazing. Which software did you utilize?
The idea of this video came in my mind when I was 10 posts away from 1000 mark. So I decided to make a video clip quickly with Windows Live Movie Maker. I usually prefer adobe premiere but Windows movie maker also served the purpose well.
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2011, 20:05   #356
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Abhijit. I just watched pics of mdsaab's City with ducktail spoiler and the car is looking awesome. I am now tempted to see your ride.
Hey BlueVolt as promised here comes the much awaited pics of my White Babe and its new Ducktail spoiler.
Comments from you all are most welcome.
Now BlueVolt & Nishad when are you getting your Ducktail spoiler ??

Enjoy!!!

@mdsaab: Cuzz, remember the 8'O Clock positions I was talking about?? This is the 1. (One more below marked out).

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0567_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0571_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0574_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0577_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0583_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0590_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0594_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0597_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0599_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0607_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0609_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0605_1.jpg

@mdsaab: Cuzz, remember the 8'OClock positions I was talking about?? This is the 2.

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0627_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0612_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0615_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0622_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0629_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0634_1.jpg

Honda City overlooking Pune City
It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0635_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0636_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0644_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0649_1.jpg

The Babe and the beast
It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0659_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0662_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0672_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0676_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0663_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0665_1.jpg

It's Me and My Honda City i-VTEC - It's Us Against the World! EDIT: Sold!-img_0670_1.jpg

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 31st July 2011 at 20:33.
RemingtonSteele is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st July 2011, 20:19   #357
Team-BHP Support

Awesome pictures Remington! You have clicked from some extremely good angles.
Ducktail is indeed the flavour of the season
Old 31st July 2011, 21:32   #358
Senior - BHPian

cuz Cuz CUZ!
Amazing shots. the ducktail looks spectacular on your ride.
i have made notes on the 8' O clock position.
I am a huge fan of B/W pics ~ and loved your pics in Black & White.
Just look at the beast, even he couldn't control himself and has his tongue stuck out.
Your ride is absolutely drool worthy.
Now what's left, the cousins finally meeting up and the ducktail twins in one frame.
Look forward to that soon.
Drive Safe!
Old 31st July 2011, 21:33   #359
BHPian

@RemingtonSteele,

By God-I have not seen a more gorgeous looking white car in the near past and present. Future-I am not hopeful!!Just stunned- all three of us!!Great balance between the ducktail and the nice alloys-this car has brought out the beauty and elegance of the ANHC in the most striking manner.

RS,excellent photos-so well shot under the most suitable backgrounds. The green back ground creating such a refreshing contrast. BTW,what was the buffalo doing there? Hope not Crash testing!?

Only curious about the 8 O' clock stuff-enlighten if you may.

Thanks for sharing these bunch of dreams.

mdsaab reading in-these are kind of photos I was requesting you for.

Last edited by charthom : 31st July 2011 at 21:39.
Old 31st July 2011, 21:42   #360
Team-BHP Support

Holy moses!

That is one hot ANHC! The white is perfectly maintained and the alloys bring out the best!

The ducktail looks a nice fit. Nice photography there.

Btw, what seat-covers do you have on?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks