Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2015, 10:31   #181
Senior - BHPian

Also, I can call him and let him know that you will come for servicing. So let me know when you decide to visit him.
Old 9th November 2015, 14:43   #182
BANNED

re: Mitsubishi Pajero - The Dark Horse comes home. EDIT: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road4X4Traveler View Post
Will ask you few more things when i will go for the service.
Another place I highly recommend is the Bosch Car Care Centre located near Atul Kataria Chowk, on Sheetla Mata Mandir Road, Gurgaon. It is owned by a trusted friend, Devender and has a reputation for VFM, reliable and quick service of the Pajero/Pajero Sport. You can pay them a visit if you fee like.
Old 14th February 2016, 23:48   #183
BHPian

Hi Traveler,
Just read your post on pocuk forum,l too have a 2008 pajero SFX and thanks for the I formation on the transfer case gearbox and diff oils,mine has hit 83k and am planning on the oil change and planning to use the mobilube 75w90.
Please advice on the greasing points on the SFX specially with regard to the suspension area ball joints etc,I don't see greasing nipples on my ride.some photos if any would be a great help in identifying the same.
Old 7th January 2017, 18:53   #184
Senior - BHPian

An update after a very long time. I was out of country and the Dark Horse was parked securely all this while. I recently moved to Bangalore and was on a lookout for a good garage.

Finally I found Milestone Garage from http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html and visited them yesterday. My experience was out of the world and I am happy to have found a solid, reliable, knowledgeable, sincere and a great guy. You can read about my visit on the above link.

So the update is that at 92K my rear trailing arms bushes finally breathed their last. Sunil at Milestone garage did a fantastic job and replaced the bushes today. With this I also got the rear stabilizer rod bushes changed as well as the front stabilizer rod bushes changed as well. Shockers are still good and so is everything else.

I also got the fan belts (All three) replaced and did the customary Drive shaft greasing along with the front upper ball joint greasing.

Finished with a full wash and the Pajero is brand new again

Total Damage was 11990/- that included both spares and labour charges. The expense was roughly split evenly between the parts and labour.

Great experience so far with the Mighty Pajero. It still runs true and strong and I hope to do many more Klicks with it.

Last edited by manson : 7th January 2017 at 19:00. Reason: Typo.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2017, 19:01   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt2012 View Post
Hi Traveler,
Just read your post on pocuk forum,l too have a 2008 pajero SFX and thanks for the I formation on the transfer case gearbox and diff oils,mine has hit 83k and am planning on the oil change and planning to use the mobilube 75w90.
Please advice on the greasing points on the SFX specially with regard to the suspension area ball joints etc,I don't see greasing nipples on my ride.some photos if any would be a great help in identifying the same.
Apologize for replying so late. Perhaps this may still help. Here is an image from the workshop manual that I have. This shows all the points for greasing.
Attached Images

Traveler is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2017, 21:26   #186

Hi Traveler,

The front shocks of my pajero seems to have been wornout. Should i go for an original one which is priced at Rs. 9,500/- each. or for an aftermarket one?

Can u please suggest me a good after market shock for the truck.

And where can i get the workshop manual in pdf format for pajero sfx.
Old 26th January 2017, 02:48   #187
Senior - BHPian

Iron Man or Bilstein shocks are both considered good. I have no idea where you will get them though. I guess Iron Man is available in India officially and you may want to Google for their distributor in India
Old 26th January 2017, 02:51   #188
Senior - BHPian

BTW how much has your vehicle done. I am at 93k and so far all shocks are fine.
Old 26th January 2017, 17:09   #189
BANNED

Quote:
The front shocks of my pajero seems to have been wornout. Should i go for an original one which is priced at Rs. 9,500/- each. or for an aftermarket one?
The original shock absorbers are definitely not bad but Ironmans' too are good. Of course, the dealer prices are expensive. It is possible to get them for a significantly lower price.
Old 27th January 2017, 19:40   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
BTW how much has your vehicle done. I am at 93k and so far all shocks are fine.
I have a used pajero. It has done 65000. The vehicle bumps too much and does not settles easily. So I guess the shocks must have been out.
Old 9th February 2017, 18:20   #191

Hi Traveler,
I am not able to find roulund brake pads at any of the shops at palika bhawan market as well as lajpat nagar market. As you used to live here at NCR and have spoken about roulund in one of
your previous posts. Can u please tell me where can i find them in delhi.
Old 9th February 2017, 19:24   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Traveler,
I am not able to find roulund brake pads at any of the shops at palika bhawan market as well as lajpat nagar market. As you used to live here at NCR and have spoken about roulund in one of
your previous posts. Can u please tell me where can i find them in delhi.
They have a factory in Sonipat. Perhaps you could call then and find out who stocks their pads in Delhi. Look up their website here http://roulunds-braking.eu/group-companies/ and call them.

I can give you the Chandigarh dealers contact if you want to buy from him. Let me know if you want his details and I will send you a PM.

Last edited by Traveler : 9th February 2017 at 19:33.
Old 10th February 2017, 01:39   #193

Traveler
I tried calling the roulund office at sonepat a lot no. Of times in the past but nobody picks up the phone over there.

Anyways if u have the chandigarh dealers no. please forward me the same. May be he would know some dealer at delhi.

One more thing dost, do u always go for the OEM or an after market one also does the work for u.Like the bushes u mentioned. Did u got them original or an after market one.

Also the bushes for pajero come as a full kit,right? One full kit for the front and one for rear.
Old 10th February 2017, 22:08   #194

Hi Traveler,

Got my hands on Roulunds today. But by then i already had purchased the pads. So no need for the chandigarh dealer number. Anyways thanks, will revert if needed some help regarding the vehicle in future.

But please let me know about the bushes. Can i also get them individually? as my research till now have proved otherwise i.e. the bushes are available only as full kits. one full kit for front and one for rear.
Old 11th February 2017, 05:58   #195
Senior - BHPian

You can get the bushes individually also. I got the front stabilizer and rear stabilizer bushes individually. I also got the rear drop link bushes separately. The full kit is rarely needed and has bushes for front arms and rear shockers top side bushes. Other bushes that you can get are the rear trailing arm bushes that I recently replaced.

I got my bushes from milneroffroad.com. They have polyurethane bushes that are much better. Here in India try to get bushes of some good company like
RBI which is Rubber Intertrade Company http://www.rbi.co.th/ or try to get Malaysian bushes. Don't buy Chinese bushes.

For fuel and oil filter you can try Sakura or Mann filters, both are OEM suppliers.
Traveler is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed