Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2012, 21:53   #31
BHPian

Re: Jaguar XF or Range Rover Evoque

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetkanwar View Post
I booked a 2012 Jaguar XF. Arriving shortly. See you all in the I booked my car and shortly afterwards in the Initial Impressions section of T-BHP
Hi, a very thoughtful decision indeed. Will be waiting for your experiences with lots of pics. BTW when is the delivery date and what will be the on price for your exotic beauty?
Old 6th November 2012, 19:12   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Maybe I shouldn't be posting this here, but nonetheless I can't help but share, I booked a 2012 Jaguar XF. Arriving shortly. See you all in the I booked my car and shortly afterwards in the Initial Impressions section of T-BHP
Hey, we are considering buying the Jaguar XF and wanted to know about your experience regarding the after sales service experience and reliability of the car so far. I have heard a lot of horror stories about the Jaguar service and would like to know if you have had any problems so far?
Old 10th November 2012, 14:58   #33

The Evoque evokes pleasure in you and jealousy amongst your neighbour.. It surely is going to make you feel special every time you step inside it. The Jag sure has more power but the Jag is going to be a common sight on the roads but the Evoque is an exquisite thing. Go for it.
Old 5th December 2012, 13:39   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitkat View Post
Hey, we are considering buying the Jaguar XF and wanted to know about your experience regarding the after sales service experience and reliability of the car so far. I have heard a lot of horror stories about the Jaguar service and would like to know if you have had any problems so far?
Hey, i've had my Jag XF for 2 years and no problems. Its a great piece of machinery and i've had no problems with after sales service. The car is very reliable, i've never had any trouble with electronics or such.
zenzi12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2012, 09:46   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzi12 View Post
Hey, i've had my Jag XF for 2 years and no problems. Its a great piece of machinery and i've had no problems with after sales service. The car is very reliable, i've never had any trouble with electronics or such.
Dear Zenzi,

Could you throw some light on the service costs incurred on the jag.

I have heard range rovers cost 1.5 lakhs for a service. Will it be similar for the xf and evoque too?
Old 6th December 2012, 11:19   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post
Dear Zenzi,

Could you throw some light on the service costs incurred on the jag.

I have heard range rovers cost 1.5 lakhs for a service. Will it be similar for the xf and evoque too?
Hi Vikram.. well the basic servicing that involves an oil change, oil filter change, brake fluid change etc costs about 25K. This is from Jag dealers. If you can elaborate on what kind of servicing you are talking about then i can find out and let you know.

Apart from that i have never had to send it to service for any malfunctioning electronics etc. Do keep in mind damage to these or the body will obviously be expensive.
zenzi12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2013, 16:20   #37
BHPian

I would go with the cat. The car is an absolute stunner, good to drive (maybe not so much in front of the Beemer) and extremely feature-rich.

Quote:
What is the F.E. figure that I could expect with the Jaguar. With a equal mixture of both pushing her in open spaces and city(read safe and slow) ?
As for your question, the same comparo listed below puts the figure at 11.81 in the city. So I would expect an overall of at least 14.

An Overdrive Comparo to help you decide.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Old 22nd March 2013, 10:21   #38
BHPian

I think now that the Jag XF 2.2 is here, many of the folks would be able to afford a Jag XF, and it'd become much more common than the Evoque, so I'd recommend the Evoque anytime.

Of course, it's a matter of personal choice, and if you're looking for a luxurious sedan, then it's got to be the XF.

And, Evoque has unmatched road-presence; sometihng that even a BMW X5/X6 or Audi Q7 won't be able to match up with.
Old 26th April 2013, 00:47   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmThoke View Post
I think now that the Jag XF 2.2 is here, many of the folks would be able to afford a Jag XF, and it'd become much more common than the Evoque, so I'd recommend the Evoque anytime.

Of course, it's a matter of personal choice, and if you're looking for a luxurious sedan, then it's got to be the XF.

And, Evoque has unmatched road-presence; sometihng that even a BMW X5/X6 or Audi Q7 won't be able to match up with.
Évoque hands down. it's not only an iconic design but extremely practical if roominess is not your priority. it's surely next on my wish list. I'm planning to trade in my x1 for the évoque very soon.
Old 5th October 2014, 02:50   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzi12 View Post
Hey zenzil12
Do you still have the Jaguar XF with you and could you now share your views on a.s.s., as I am planning to buy one but have been advised not to because of poor a.s.s. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks