Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2015, 14:15   #136
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mercedes ML350 or Audi Q5 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Autohangar Worli says brake pads are good for another 3,000 to 4,000 kms hence the brake pad wear indicator light is not flashing. So basically, the M Class brake pads last for about 20,000 to 25,000 kms. They are going to clean the brakes and get the car ready. However, they also say the bolts holding the engine shield plate are worn off & need to be replaced!

It's really a torture getting through to Autohangar service. The landlines both at Chandivali & Worli are rarely picked up. This time it took me half a day of calling for someone to answer the phone. Now even the service advisor never takes my calls. He calls when he has some information to share about the car. Already, the thought of sending the Merc for service / repair to their ASC gives me the creeps.

I have to say Mercedes has gotten off to a very bad start with us when it comes to after sales service.
Give Shaman Mercedes a call - our experience with them has been quite decent so far.
Surprised to hear about the brake pads though! Would have expected them to last longer.
Old 5th July 2020, 22:33   #137
BHPian

Re: Mercedes ML350 or Audi Q5 V6

Digging up an old thread. What's the update on the car? Has it been sold or still with you?
nitrogary is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks