Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2012, 13:05   #1
BHPian

Maserati Quattroporte : Where to buy?

Hi a friend of mine was looking to buy a Quattroporte but he wanted to avoid Shreyans Motors as he's had a bad experience with them in the past. Any other dealers available?
Old 16th November 2012, 11:37   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Maserati Quattroporte : Where to buy?

Unfortunately no. However, there's a used 2011 GTS for sale at Autohangar Mumbai done 6080 miles. It's a TN number as well.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 11:44   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_66 View Post
Hi a friend of mine was looking to buy a Quattroporte but he wanted to avoid Shreyans Motors as he's had a bad experience with them in the past. Any other dealers available?
Another option would be an importer like Magus cars, but hearing from someone who bought a GTS from them, I would avoid them too. I guess the only option is to wait for another dealer to open up, I hear Shreyans Motors will not get the Ferrari/Maserati dealership in Mumbai.
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 11:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Is it the number TN xx xx 100 GTS? Then it's the same car for sale.
Old 16th November 2012, 11:49   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Is it the number TN xx xx 100 GTS? Then it's the same car for sale.
Nope this owner still has the car. A rarely spotted Red GTS.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 11:55   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Another option would be an importer like Magus cars, but hearing from someone who bought a GTS from them, I would avoid them too. I guess the only option is to wait for another dealer to open up, I hear Shreyans Motors will not get the Ferrari/Maserati dealership in Mumbai.
But wont servicing be an issue if we buy it from an importer?
Old 16th November 2012, 12:32   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_66 View Post
But wont servicing be an issue if we buy it from an importer?
Yes it probably will. Your friend should probably look at other brands in that case.
Old 16th November 2012, 12:47   #8
PPS
Senior - BHPian

I've heard of Vantage Motor Cars, i think they are based in Delhi. I've seen some pics of a smokin hot Red Granturismo on their facebook page & some other exotics. Maybe you should enquire with them.

https://www.facebook.com/VantageMotorCars

http://www.vantage-lifestyle.com/about-us.php
Old 16th November 2012, 13:16   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
I've heard of Vantage Motor Cars, i think they are based in Delhi. I've seen some pics of a smokin hot Red Granturismo on their facebook page & some other exotics. Maybe you should enquire with them.

https://www.facebook.com/VantageMotorCars

http://www.vantage-lifestyle.com/about-us.php
But again servicing the car will be a issue right?
Old 16th November 2012, 16:01   #10
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Maserati Quattroporte : Where to buy?

You could also get in touch with RaceTech. I've heard good things about them. RaceTech is a member on Team-BHP, or you could get in touch with them here.

Yes, RaceTech also offers servicing & maintenance for premium cars.
Old 17th November 2012, 13:41   #11
Senior - BHPian

You can directly import a Maserati if your friend chooses too or buy a second hand car from the Market. The service can be done by any imported car service center and consumables like oil, filters and brake pads can be imported yourself. The Maserati Grancabrio and Red GTS of Bombay are direct imports as the owners did not want to deal with Shreyans Motors and they are serviced outside as well. Hope this helps.
Old 17th November 2012, 15:21   #12
BHPian

I can help with maserati spares if anyone wants to.
As i work for maserati as spares parts manager in KSA.
ferrariKSA is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2012, 23:23   #13
BHPian

BigBoyToyz has a brand new Maserati Quattroporte 4.2 V8 that they have imported for sale. It's black with ivory. They are expecting 1.55cr for it! It seems to be new as it has less then 250km's on the Odometer. I suggest you get in touch and confirm the details and wether it is used or new. Check their Page: bigboytoyz.in

Keep in mind that Maserati has come up with the new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte and this is still the older 2012 model.

Like mentioned by many others RaceTech services premium Cars that don't have a dealer in India (or ones that have dealers with bad reputation), I have heard they deal with Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and Maserati's when it comes to servicing.

Last edited by manson : 18th November 2012 at 01:42. Reason: Please do not type your post using the caps lock key invariably at the start of every other word.
sanojrawap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 18:35   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanojrawap View Post
BigBoyToyz has a brand new Maserati Quattroporte 4.2 V8 that they have imported for sale.
================
Like mentioned by many others RaceTech services premium Cars that don't have a dealer in India (or ones that have dealers with bad reputation), I have heard they deal with Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and Maserati's when it comes to servicing.
Thanks a lot, we got in touch with them and they said that the best that they can do will be 1.40. I think thats too high a price considering the fact that the vehicle is 2011 made. Any idea as to what would be the right price? I feel 1.00 should be a good asking price
Old 20th November 2012, 19:09   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_66

Thanks a lot, we got in touch with them and they said that the best that they can do will be 1.40. I think thats too high a price considering the fact that the vehicle is 2011 made. Any idea as to what would be the right price? I feel 1.00 should be a good asking price
You're welcome.
Yes, 1.40 is too high, I would say that 1.25 should be the maximum since it doesn't seem to be registered but try to get it as low as possible. I don't think that they'll accept an offer of 1 but if you check the following link it will tell you that the Quattroporte 4.2 V8 should cost 1.25 ex-showroom if bought from the Indian dealer. This is a private dealer so they might charge more, but if I was buying the car I wouldn't accept an offer higher than 1.15, there is only one problem, if you don't work out a price that pleases both sides of the party, you and the dealer, he will decline and definitely find another buyer in the future, what i mean is, he can wait and decline your offer easily. Oh yeah, and regarding the pricing, tell him the car is a 2011 and therefore it doesn't deserve to be that expensive. I hope I'm helping.

Here is the link:
http://www.carwale.com/research/mase.../quattroporte/

Regards,
sanojrawap

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks