Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2020, 14:14   #121
BHPian

Re: Mercedes C-Class vs BMW 3-Series

with the discounts on 5 series, the difference between 3 and 5 would be marginal. I'd say check out the deals. although waiting for the LCI would be the best decision. its quite beautiful. i have been dead set on a 5, and am waiting for the LCI to drop. i have always liked the 330i but the 5 is just so much more car for the difference you pay.
amitverma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2020, 19:35   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma View Post
with the discounts on 5 series, the difference between 3 and 5 would be marginal. I'd say check out the deals. although waiting for the LCI would be the best decision. its quite beautiful. i have been dead set on a 5, and am waiting for the LCI to drop. i have always liked the 330i but the 5 is just so much more car for the difference you pay.
100% agreed! I personally loved the 5 series (even in its current generation), just not too sure how close it will come to the 3 series after discounts. I am also a little skeptical on city manoeuvrability of 5 series, the main reason we are going for a smaller sedan right now (apart from price) is because we are finding our X5 a little too big for city commuting. Still, keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Old 2nd November 2020, 18:16   #123

Re: 320d Luxury Line or C220d Progressive

Just an update guys, so we have finally decided to go with the Audi A6. Got a good offer, plus the local Audi dealer seemed the most interested in selling compared to BMW or Mercedes. Looking forward to taking the delivery soon and wafting across many miles in it. Thanks to all who gave their valuable advice, and Team BHP for providing such a high quality information spot.
Old 2nd November 2020, 19:33   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishankotecha View Post
Just an update guys, so we have finally decided to go with the Audi A6. Got a good offer, plus the local Audi dealer seemed the most interested in selling compared to BMW or Mercedes.
Congrats!
The new A6 is quite a package : not too large to drive around like the E class, whilst being more spacious than the 5 with a great ride & handling balance & a superb engine.

What discount did you end up getting?
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2020, 20:03   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Congrats!
The new A6 is quite a package : not too large to drive around like the E class, whilst being more spacious than the 5 with a great ride & handling balance & a superb engine.

What discount did you end up getting?
I agree! A6 sort of hit the sweet spot for me, extremely refined, very comfortable and I found it to be the most manoeuvrable in its class. Audi currently has a good promotional offer running throughout the country, whereby they include 5 years maintenance and services, and provide additional support on interest rates. BMW and Mercedes dealers are not getting much support from company at the moment from my experience, so Audi was the most competitive in its offer. I got a costlier offer from BMW just for a 5 series car, than an A6 with maintenance and warranty; while Mercedes' offer and lack of calls or interest made me question their seriousness in our dealing.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks