Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 9th January 2019, 09:06   #31
BHPian

Default Re: 50-lakh budget. BMW 3GT or something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graaja View Post
Congratulations on the 3GT. Wishing you tens of thousands of miles and smiles.

49L on road is an awesome deal. Does the 49L include the 5 year warranty and BSI? If yes, it is even more a sweeter deal!
Yes. 49L includes 5 years warranty and 3 Years BSI. I didn't opt for any additional accessories since the car comes fully loaded. I was interested with Car cover but asking price was 32k !
harishpr is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2019, 09:35   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
Yes. 49L includes 5 years warranty and 3 Years BSI. I didn't opt for any additional accessories since the car comes fully loaded. I was interested with Car cover but asking price was 32k !
That's a great deal! Congratulations and wish you many happy miles on it.

Usually, BMW dealers throw in the car cover for free on top of agreed deal. I suggest you talk to the dealer again about it.
the_skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2019, 01:39   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
We welcomed 3GT M Sport (330i, Petrol variant) for 49 Lakhs On-Road price. This includes 5 Years extended warranty along with BSI for 3 years at a great discount. Dealer insisted on insurance with their preferred partner and i didn't object since the overall deal was a killer. I didn't care much about 3 GTs End of life since the plan is to keep this for at least 7 years!

I didn't have a choice of exterior and interior colour since this deal was valid on Black or White exteriors only.

We booked and received Black exterior with Beige interior combination.

330i is a rocket and I'm very glad to have booked one.
Congratulations Harish, for Bangalore location, most likely you got the best deal anyone would have got in 2018 for the 3GT 330i M sport edition.

Man, you have managed to knock off several lakhs from the actual on road price plus getting 5 Years extended warranty along with BSI for 3 years altogether for 49 lakhs is icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing the pricing details in the forum. This really helps prospective buyers to get an idea of the discounts provided there are still more in stock.
Attached Images

Last edited by suhaas307 : 12th February 2019 at 01:44. Reason: Spacing
nikhil_pon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2019, 10:59   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_pon View Post
Congratulations Harish, for Bangalore location, most likely you got the best deal anyone would have got in 2018 for the 3GT 330i M sport edition.
Man, you have managed to knock off several lakhs from the actual on road price plus getting 5 Years extended warranty along with BSI for 3 years altogether for 49 lakhs is icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing the pricing details in the forum. This really helps prospective buyers to get an idea of the discounts provided there are still more in stock.
Is the RTO amount is correct? RTO amount showing almost 20% of the car. In Kolkata, the price is around 58 and RTO is around 3laks, 5% of the showroom price.
hok kolorob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2019, 11:52   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok kolorob View Post
Is the RTO amount is correct? RTO amount showing almost 20% of the car. In Kolkata, the price is around 58 and RTO is around 3laks, 5% of the showroom price.
That might have to do with the disparity in LTT charges between states. WB has a rate of 5.5% (IIRC) for a one time tax spanning 5 years whereas KA is thrice that figure (money as well as duration)!

That's why a lot of us are pro-uniform-taxation country wide.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 12th February 2019 at 01:43. Reason: Spacing
Divya Sharan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2019, 03:25   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok kolorob View Post
The amount showed by Carwale seems correct. Life time Road taxes have always been high in Karnataka.

Looked up the tax slabs in karnataka for 4 wheelers - please see below:

Motor cars, Jeeps, Omni Buses and Private Service Vehicles having floor area up to 5 Sq. Mtrs, cost of which exceed Rs.20 Lakhs. ------> 18% of the cost of the Vehicle

Last edited by suhaas307 : 12th February 2019 at 01:42. Reason: added more information / spacing
Old 11th January 2019, 04:01   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
That might have to do with the disparity in LTT charges between states. WB has a rate of 5.5% (IIRC) for a one time tax spanning 5 years whereas KA is thrice that figure (money as well as duration)!
That's why a lot of us are pro-uniform-taxation country wide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_pon View Post
The amount showed by Carwale seems correct. Life time Road taxes have always been high in Karnataka.

Looked up the tax slabs in karnataka for 4 wheelers - please see below:

Motor cars, Jeeps, Omni Buses and Private Service Vehicles having floor area up to 5 Sq. Mtrs, cost of which exceed Rs.20 Lakhs. ------> 18% of the cost of the Vehicle
Thanks for the information didn't know about this. Seems a bit unfair for the first buyer but nothing can be done I guess

Last edited by suhaas307 : 12th February 2019 at 01:43. Reason: Spacing in quoted post
hok kolorob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2019, 01:23   #38
BHPian

Hello HarishPR,
Please share your experience about the 3Gt purchase, its been one month since you booked. Hope you got the car delivery.