Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2019, 19:43   #31
BHPian

Re: BMW X1 vs Audi Q3? Plus some more advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva75 View Post
I walked into a BMW showroom in Bangalore last evening. Got a few surprises.
Which dealer did you visit? Navnit is offering discounts on X1 Petrol. not sure if they have diesel available. SA told me that new X1 will be available from January if you want to wait.

XC40 is sold out. they have one demo car available if you are interested.
ysomani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2019, 20:28   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I will try a different dealer. Any advice on where in Bangalore can I hunt for good deals on the X1? I am convinced that with some hard negotiations, I should be able to bring down the OTR price by about 5-6 lacs. Seek your advise.
Try a different dealer in a different city. Mumbai and Delhi are high volume centers and you might be able to get a better deal. I have been consistently hearing of almost 10L discount on X1. I myself was offered 7L off last year on a very casual inquiry. The slight bit of hassle associated with getting the car registered on your own in your state is worth saving a few lacs IMHO.
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2019, 13:42   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysomani View Post
Which dealer did you visit? Navnit is offering discounts on X1 Petrol. not sure if they have diesel available. SA told me that new X1 will be available from January if you want to wait.

XC40 is sold out. they have one demo car available if you are interested.
This was a new one called Deutsche Motoren in whitefield Bangalore. I did reach out to Navnit, should be getting a test drive done this weekend. Did not hear that they are sold out on Diesel. The only way I can get a discount/deal is on 2019 models, not sure they will give away anything for 2020 models if I wait till Jan. Your thoughts?
Old 25th October 2019, 14:29   #34
BHPian

Quote:
This was a new one called Deutsche Motoren in whitefield Bangalore. I did reach out to Navnit, should be getting a test drive done this weekend. Did not hear that they are sold out on Diesel. The only way I can get a discount/deal is on 2019 models, not sure they will give away anything for 2020 models if I wait till Jan. Your thoughts?
Very unlikely that we will get discounts on new model. Navnit has 2019 diesel available.

Even i am talking to Deutsche for X1. Infact meeting them tomorrow to discuss price. If you don't mind, let me know what offer you got from Deutsche. Will help me in negotiation.
Old 26th October 2019, 16:08   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Very unlikely that we will get discounts on new model. Navnit has 2019 diesel available.

Even i am talking to Deutsche for X1. Infact meeting them tomorrow to discuss price. If you don't mind, let me know what offer you got from Deutsche. Will help me in negotiation.
Got quotes on xline and msport. 41 otr for xline and 45 otr for msport. Does not include service package. Includes insurance , 3rd year warranty and taxes + tc. Let me know what you get.
shiva75 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2019, 19:24   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Got quotes on xline and msport. 41 otr for xline and 45 otr for msport. Does not include service package. Includes insurance , 3rd year warranty and taxes + tc. Let me know what you get.
Thanks. Could not go today. Will try and meet them on Tuesday. For some reason they are reluctant to give any quote on phone even after two face to face meetings. Will let you know once I get a chance to talk to them. Thanks again.
Old 27th October 2019, 08:50   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. Could not go today. Will try and meet them on Tuesday. For some reason they are reluctant to give any quote on phone even after two face to face meetings. Will let you know once I get a chance to talk to them. Thanks again.
I had the exact same experience with them and therefore approached Navnit.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks