Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2020, 20:51   #1
BHPian

Used BMW: 320i vs 320d in Delhi-NCR

Bhpians –

This is my first thread on team-bhp, have followed the forum for ages and always loved the content!
I currently own a Nissan Terrano, 2015 registered Diesel car and am now contemplating buying a used BMW 320i or 320d (2017 or new).

I currently have two options –

1) DL registered, Black 320d 2017 Luxuryline, 47000Kms run, 1.5 years warranty and BSI remaining till Jan 2022, immaculate interiors – asking price is INR 23,50,000
2) HR registered, Blue 320i 2017 Luxuryline, 24000Kms run, no warranty or BSI remaining, asking price is INR 22,50,000

Following are my queries –

1) Staying in Delhi NCR, which of these cars makes more sense with view of the 2.0 Diesel vs 2.0 Petrol? Would there be a difference in resale value 6 years down the line? My running would be low – 800kms a month
2) Are these cars reliable to be used till their 10th year if driven and cared for well? Or should i be looking at a new car (which is a few years away from budget perspective)?
3) I don’t see many 320i options in the pre-owned market, what is the reason for this?
4) Also, if i buy the 320i, can i add warranty even though it is now expired?
5) What is the amount i should set aside for maintenance / repair on an average to own the car for another 6-7 years?
6) What is a range in which i can buy the 320i or 320d?

Last edited by kartikv1 : 22nd July 2020 at 21:16. Reason: incomplete posting
kartikv1 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2020, 22:38   #2
BHPian

re: Used BMW: 320i vs 320d in Delhi-NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikv1 View Post

1) DL registered, Black 320d 2017 Luxuryline, 47000Kms run, 1.5 years warranty and BSI remaining till Jan 2022, immaculate interiors – asking price is INR 23,50,000
2) HR registered, Blue 320i 2017 Luxuryline, 24000Kms run, no warranty or BSI remaining, asking price is INR 22,50,000
Being in Delhi, considering the lifespan of diesel and petrol, cost of fuel, your low running and the mileage of 320i, at first sight it all is in favor of 320i but it does lack that warranty and BSI which comes in pretty handy, Although it's just the matter of 1.5 years before that goes out, it still does make a big difference with ownership.

If I were you I'd have stayed away from this particular 320i and would have looked around for one with warranty and BSI remaining. Sticking to petrol because of Delhi else the 320d can also be considered.
Best would be to wait for a year or two and grab 520d if that can be made possible.

Kept nicely, you can own the beamers for 6-7 years without too many parts failure. Go through the manual and be open for DIY, there's quite a room for savings.

Check for service history before any bookings and keep an eye for beamers with ongoing warranty and BSI.

Hope this helps. Happy shopping
petrolHead_1609 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2020, 22:55   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Bhpians –
1) Staying in Delhi NCR, which of these cars makes more sense with view of the 2.0 Diesel vs 2.0 Petrol? Would there be a difference in resale value 6 years down the line? My running would be low – 800kms a month
2) Are these cars reliable to be used till their 10th year if driven and cared for well? Or should i be looking at a new car (which is a few years away from budget perspective)?
3) I don’t see many 320i options in the pre-owned market, what is the reason for this?
5) What is the amount i should set aside for maintenance / repair on an average to own the car for another 6-7 years?
Hey, I was in a similar bandwagon a year ago when I bought my 320i Luxury Line so I feel comfortable telling you my experience as I have extensively driven both.

1. While the 320i should have a better resale value in the future considering its a petrol, cost of running is a huge factor to consider. Petrol is extremely expensive and with an average mileage of 9-12kmpl (combined city and highway), a diesel would be far cheaper to run. If you choose to run Power99 fuel the cost of running further shoots up.

2. As these cars are LCIs they have majority of all niggles with the F30 generation sorted out so reliability shouldn't be an issue. Purchasing the diesel would allow you to extend warranty and service package as per your comfort.

3. The 320i had a very short run in India and was replaced by the 330i after a few months.

4. Warranty cannot be bought after it has expired AFAIK (please correct me if I'm wrong here)

5. More qualified people would be able to answer this question, since I had BSI and BRI till June 2020, haven't incurred a service bill yet.

6. The price of both models seem good IMO.

To conclude, while every sensible human being would go for a 320d given its similar acceleration, cheaper running cost and greater torque. Choosing the petrol is a decision of the heart and not the mind, the sheer refinement and power delivery characteristics of the 320i are unmatched by any diesel. You could also try and find a 330i at a few lakhs north of the above quoted price,
that would elevate the performance factor while other points regarding running cost, refinement etc would remain same.

Last edited by Aditya : 24th July 2020 at 20:41. Reason: Minor typo
dealer is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2020, 23:01   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Bhpians –

This is my first thread on team-bhp, have followed the forum for ages and always loved the content!
I currently own a Nissan Terrano, 2015 registered Diesel car and am now contemplating buying a used BMW 320i or 320d (2017 or new).
I would go for the 320i out of both the options. Just answering few of your points :

1) Staying in Delhi/NCR, the petrol definitely makes more sense. If you are planning to sell 6 years down the line, the 320d will be 9 years old and resale will be very less because of the 10 year rule. For your running of 800km the 320i is perfect.

2) Definitely reliable, if maintained well, you can easily keep for a long time.

3) So the reason why you don't see many 320i in the used car market is because very few were sold. Nothing wrong with the car per se, just that people preferred the 320d over it.

4) No unfortunately you cannot add warranty now.

5) The Bimmer petrols are slightly cheaper to maintain compared to the diesels. Normal scheduled maintenance will not cost more than 20k a year. Stuff like brake pads, tyres and battery may be your major expenses in a few years.

Since the 320i has only done 24k kms, just check out the service history for anything out of the ordinary, and if all is fine then you can go for it.

Last edited by GTO : 23rd July 2020 at 11:41. Reason: Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!
Yakuza is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2020, 23:01   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I would go with the 320d variant. Its a hoot to drive and you say that it has valid warranty and BSI pack which gives you the option to further increase its validity and coverage. I do not think that you can buy additional warranty on a car that is out of warranty.

The 320i is not really a much better engine. The 328i may have had an edge over the 320d but certainly not the 320i.

The car is pretty reliable if cared for properly. My 320d has run 70k kms and would complete 7 years this November. No real issues so far. I had bought the extended warranty and BSI pack for 5 years and my car's front left shocker was replaced under warranty in its 4th year. No other expenses at all so far. i am even running on the stock battery! After the 5 years, I opted for an extension of the BSI pack to 10 years which makes sense if you want to keep the car for that long. Warranty can only be had till the 6th year but the last 6th year's price is too steep to make sense. Hence I didn't opt for the same.

Resale value is going to be the same for both cars. Ideally it would have been better for the diesel but thanks to the NGT rule, you will get extremely low resale in the 8-10 years of its life. The petrol anyways doesn't have a great resale. Also the fact that you won't find many enthusiastic buyers willing to buy a 8-10 year old german luxury car. My recommendation would be to extend the BSI to 10 years and enjoy it till then. Trust me you will smile every day when you floor the accelerator. And if brand image is something that matters then you would get loads of that too. One factor you may want to consider is tyre status as it may be in need of a new set which would set you back by approx. 50k. You can possibly negotiate this with the seller.

Regular maintenance incase you don't wish to extend the BSI pack is approximately 25-30k for each oil change which would be done yearly or after every12k kms. Although due to the horrible running conditions (traffic) in Delhi, my car has always asked for an oil change in approx. 8-9k kms. Hence BSI pack makes more sense. Brake pads and disc life depend on your usage. My car has only required the 1st change at around 40k and 50k kms respectively for the front and the back. Each set would set you back by approx. 40k ( from what I have heard) but in my case it was covered under BSI again. By god's grace I haven't had to encounter any faulty part till now but I would say that keeping aside a sum of 50k-1L aside may be enough for any untoward repair. You also have multiple capable FNGs in Delhi catering to these cars.

If you are serious about the purchase, my suggestion would be to try and haggle some more for the diesel car, but not to walk away from the deal in the end since it is tough to find cars that are under warranty and BSI. Also you can get the car evaluated and its history from a BMW dealership, although since it is under BSI, I don't think there would be anything wrong. I hope I have addressed your query.

Last edited by drmohitg : 22nd July 2020 at 23:07.
drmohitg is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2020, 23:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:

To answer your questions -

1- If you don't care too much about the average, go with the 320i. Diesels have a span of 10 years as per the NCR diesel rule while petrol's can be kept for 15 years.

In terms of resale, think of it this way. This is a car you're buying because it appeals to your heart but don't expect it to appeal to your pocket. Both will depreciate like crazy. You'll get pretty horrible resale for both. This is just a German car thing.

2- Yes, this specific model F30 is pretty reliable. In my 4.5 years of ownership, I haven't had too many issues.

3- Not too many were sold. The 320d was always the model of choice. You'll see tons of them.

4- You can add warranty until the 5th year, however, you'll have to get in touch with BMW to figure out the pricing. I recently paid close to 70,000 for the 5th year warranty for my 320d.

5- This totally depends on your driving style, the condition of the car and the basic upkeep. However, an average service costs close to 30,000 a year.
rahul_jo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2020, 00:42   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolHead_1609 View Post
Best would be to wait for a year or two and grab 520d if that can be made possible.
I will definitely explore the 520d options if they fall in the price range or whereabouts. For 320i - they are so rare to come by, I can hardly imagine to find one with BSI / warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealer View Post
Hey, I was in a similar bandwagon an year ago when I bought my 320i Luxury Line so I feel comfortable telling you my experience as I have extensively driven both.

I believe it ultimately comes down to whether I would be owning the car for 6.5 years or I expect to continue owning it further. Going for 320d will save me ~INR 3.5 lacs on fuel costs in next 6 years easy, plus probably would drive it more given its cheaper to run. 320i - gives me an option of keeping the car beyond 6.5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
I would go for the 320i out of both the options. Just answering few of your points
Since the 320i has only done 24k kms, just check out the service history for anything out of the ordinary, and if all is fine then you can go for it.

I have seen the 320d in person (it was in immaculate condition), will check out the 320i this weekend and then make a call. Will definitely leverage the BMW check up for the one i shortlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
I would go with the 320d variant.
I have driven the 320d and it was sheer joy definitely. Also my Terrano is a diesel and a petrol never matches it in torque, so I completely understand that point of view. The only concern again – how long would i keep the car, i feel if i can keep it for another 11 years (too much in my opinion) then 320i, else 320d.

For 320d - rear tyres were replaced and front tyres are fine but switched to rear. He had the Pirellis runflats installed i believe. This car also has a spare tyre included.

On a side-note – what was the cost for BSI till 10th year for your 320d? Would it be worth with about 12000 kms per year of running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
To answer your questions
Ultimately – i believe that it comes down to gauging how long will i keep the car. I have serious doubts on keeping it for next 11.5 years but always helps to have an option though in case i want to.

Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sheel : 23rd July 2020 at 14:19. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:39   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I will definitely explore the 520d options if they fall in the price range or whereabouts. For 320i - they are so rare to come by, I can hardly imagine to find one with BSI / warranty.
Do keep in mind that the costs for a 5 series would be higher than a 3 series in accordance with the segment that it sells in. Also your depreciation hit would be higher than what you will see with the 3 series.

Quote:
I believe it ultimately comes down to whether I would be owning the car for 6.5 years or I expect to continue owning it further. Going for 320d will save me ~INR 3.5 lacs on fuel costs in next 6 years easy, plus probably would drive it more given its cheaper to run. 320i - gives me an option of keeping the car beyond 6.5 years.
Again I would be skeptical to keep these german cars beyond 10 years. Simple due to the fact that spares are costly and the other wear and tear parts would start needing replacement after a certain age. Even considering going to FNGs, the cost of keeping such cars may be too exorbitant beyond a certain age. So petrol or diesel, I would be uncomfortable in keeping the car beyond 10 years. It is no Toyota.

On the mileage front the 320d would return you 12-14 in the city and 16-17 on the highway if pushed hard. My car returned 21kmpl on a highway run when I stuck to speeds of 80kmph.

Quote:
For 320d - rear tyres were replaced and front tyres are fine but switched to rear. He had the Pirellis runflats installed i believe. This car also has a spare tyre included.
So having a space saver is a blessing. A new space saver would have costed you around 30k IIRC.

I assume then that all 4 tyres are RFTs. You may want to keep that in mind as RFTs are notorious to give surprises in terms of side wall cuts etc.

Quote:
On a side-note – what was the cost for BSI till 10th year for your 320d? Would it be worth with about 12000 kms per year of running?
The cost was around 2L over and above the 5 year plan that I already had. And it completely makes sense. As I mentioned in my previous post, my car has always asked for an oil change around the 9k km mark. The 10 year plan I opted for has the km allowance of 1L kms. You can also buy 1 that allows you 2L kms!

So considering my case, my 6th-10th year BSI plan allows me 40k kms. Given an oil change interval of 8-9k kms, I would likely require 5 oil changes each costing 30k. That in itself equals 1.5L. Add a single change of all 4 brake pads and discs (80k) and you have already crossed the 2L Rs figure you paid upfront. The peace of mind is an additional benefit.

Quote:
Ultimately – i believe that it comes down to gauging how long will i keep the car. I have serious doubts on keeping it for next 11.5 years but always helps to have an option though in case i want to.
Get the 320d, enjoy it till the 9th or 10th year and then sell it for 4-5L out of state.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2020, 12:07   #9
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Used BMW: 320i vs 320d in Delhi-NCR

The 320i turbo-petrol isn't bad. It's still a ~180 BHP car and thanks to that fast gearbox does 0 - 100 in the low 7 seconds. It's a bit noisier than you would expect a petrol to be though. I would strongly consider it.

That said, between the two examples you have listed, I would pick the 320d because you say its "immaculate" and covered by the factory warranty. You are buying your first German luxury car and there is quite nothing like the peace-of-the-mind that a company warranty brings. Conversely, a major repair out of warranty will put you off for good. I'd go for the 320d, use it for 7 years and then sell it outside Delhi-NCR.

Quote:
Please do read my thread. IMHO, you are selling your Terrano too early - related thread. If I was in your place, I'd use the Terrano for another 3 - 5 years and then, with the money I saved / invested, buy a 530d!

Quote:
Are these cars reliable to be used till their 10th year if driven and cared for well? Or should i be looking at a new car (which is a few years away from budget perspective)?
The BMWs offer spectacular reliability, almost Honda-Toyota like. In 7 years & 43,000 km, my more complex 530d has had 1 problem = water leakage from a plastic cap gone rotten. On the flip side, the parts are obscenely expensive if & when things go wrong (the leakage repair would have cost me close to 2 lakhs in the authorised workshop, and 50000 outside).

Quote:
What is the amount i should set aside for maintenance / repair on an average to own the car for another 6-7 years?
I would count on an average of Rs 75,000 / year in the post-warranty period. Some years will be lower, some will be higher, but this is a safe guesstimate to budget around. Be sure to find a competent non-BMW workshop as they can be upto 70% cheaper for the same job.

Last edited by GTO : 23rd July 2020 at 12:09.
GTO is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2020, 16:35   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
The cost was around 2L over and above the 5 year plan that I already had. And it completely makes sense. As I mentioned in my previous post, my car has always asked for an oil change around the 9k km mark. The 10 year plan I opted for has the km allowance of 1L kms. You can also buy 1 that allows you 2L kms!...
The 320d already has a 5 year, 1lac Kms BSI package, and if I upgrade to 10 year, 1 lac Kms package – it is an additional INR 39K only – hence a no brainer given its only covered 47000 kms till now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
...IMHO, you are selling your Terrano too early - related thread. If I was in your place, I'd use the Terrano for another 3 - 5 years and then, with the money I saved / invested, buy a 530d!...

...I would count on an average of Rs 75,000 / year in the post-warranty period. Some years will be lower, some will be higher, but this is a safe guesstimate to budget around. Be sure to find a competent non-BMW workshop as they can be upto 70% cheaper for the same job...
I would not be selling my Terrano definitely, given that a guy offered me only INR 4 Lacs for the vehicle 6 months back (has terrible resale value). I would rather keep it for use in the family, for errands etc.
For repair / breakdown – I will keep aside a set sum each year – e.g. INR 75K and also extend the BSI till 10th year for INR 39K (1 lac kms)
I’m now starting to lean towards the 320d –given that it has the BSI and warranty remaining. Will take a look at the 320i in person this weekend, just to make sure I get the whole perspective.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 23rd July 2020 at 17:58. Reason: Trimmed quotes.
kartikv1 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 12:46   #11
BHPian

Quote:

Looks like we both got the same (or similar - karthik?!)names. If I have to put myself in your shoes, what would I do considering the 2 options? 320i - Why? See answers

1. I am not sure about the local environmental laws in Delhi NCR, but from what I see here in Europe some old diesels (and sometimes all diesels) are being banned within city limits in some cities. Looking at Delhi's pollution level, I would not be surprised such diesel bans come into place in the next 6 years. I would stay off the diesel. But there are other reasons to choose petrol. The petrol one has low mileage and given your forecast of 800km/month, in 6 years, you would have driven (6*12*800) 57600kms additionally. This means your petrol would have driven 81600kms (24000+57600) and the diesel would have driven 104600kms (57600+47000). I think low mileage one retains a better residual value. For warranty, It is a bit strange that both cars from same model year has different warranties. So I presume there is some kind of additional warranty you can purchase from BMW (and ofcourse the 1L price difference comes in handy)

2. I had a 2006 BMW e90 318d for few years from 2016-2018 and it had already 120000kms when I bought it. I drove 80000kms in 2 years and it remained perfectly fine at the end of 2 years, with proper maintenance. Btw, I did the maintenance myself. And note, this 80000kms and the previous 120000kms are driven on Dutch roads, which are far better than what we have in India. So less wear and tear. Also from doing the maintenance on the BMW for 2 years (I did maintenance on some other cars in the past), I can vouch for their build quality, as they are well engineered cars and can last a long time if cared for.

Regarding buying a new car, financially that is something I would not do, unless I can buy it on business expense and depreciate it or if the value of the new car is less than 10% of my annual income.

3. May be more demand for 320i or prejudice towards 320d? In 6 years you never know which one is more available, so this is not worthwhile to worry about.

4. I would pick up a service option like BMW Service Inclusive Plus, which usually comes with certain warranties. I think you should check with the selling dealership / your preferred dealer of the BMW you are looking for. The extra 1L you save from choosing a 320i comes in handy here too.

5. From my experience (see point 2.) and as your car is relatively new (2017 model) and your usage is very low, I expect the following in 6 years and 57600kms for regular maintenance
  • 3~4 times engine oil & filter changes
  • 1~2 times brake pads & a set of tires
  • 2~3 times spark plugs and micro/air filters
  • 1 time coolant and may be thermostat and brake fluid
  • few times wiperblades
If you get a decent service inclusive packet from BMW, that should cover all of this. I don't expect major expenses at less than 150000kms, unless something bad happens (wish not!). I would set aside 60k-80k INR per year. This does not mean you need this money every year. One year you might need 40k and another year 20k, but setting aside a fixed amount for maintenance gives you a peace of mind when something comes up.

Never top up that engine oil, just change if needed but not early. The only things I would recommend topping up are fuel and windshield wiper fluid. And I love the BMW service indication intervals. The cars have all sorts of sensors and algorithms and let you know if something needs replacement and you don't have to worry until the car says something. But when the car says something, please take action. That is more than enough.

6. You mean the price range? I think the prices you quoted are decent for the year and mileage.

Last edited by carthick1000 : 24th July 2020 at 13:00.
carthick1000 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 13:10   #12
BHPian

Get the 320i, it’s a no brainer especially in Delhi.
Firstly the BMW diesels especially the 20d are rough, more so after a couple of years and not truly befitting of a luxury car , I've had the 530d F10 (Replaced it with the G30 530i) and still have the X5 30d (previous gen), so I say prefer the petrol inspite of having those lovely 6 cyl diesels. In the past my Dad had the E90 325i straight six engine, and trust me there are few engines better than a BMW petrol, diesel most Germans are at par especially in the 2L game. Lastly the 320i was a CBU and I’d imagine it was screwed just that wee bit better . If I were you I’d send that 320i to the Faridabad service center for a full check and subject to their approval, take that any day. Even otherwise a 50k run vehicle never gives you a new like feeling , so no point fooling yourself , 27k is still reasonably fresh and no major services done yet, also if the car was serviced at BMW, have a word, maybe in these times with hardly any sales , they might be able to offer you warranty or BSI packages , lastly any money you might save now, will be more than made up in the post warranty servicing of a diesel , and the resale values afterwards, and that in 5 years from now with electrification will be even more Pan India not just in Delhi NCR. Even otherwise my 530is services have been very reasonable inspite of 3 oil changes and one set of break pads apart from the regular filters etc.
Just my two words

Last edited by np23 : 24th July 2020 at 13:21.
np23 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 14:02   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
Get the 320i, it’s a no brainer especially in Delhi.
I second that. Specially for someone living in Delhi NCR, Petrols are the best bet. Even if you plan on not using the car for the next ten years (7 in your case) the resale value of a Delhi registered diesel car will be much much less than its petrol counterpart.

Moreover you would have to find a buyer who after your obtaining an NOC in their favour:
1. Would be willing to take the car outside Delhi NCR and re-register it. This has become tougher since most of the neighbouring states such as Haryana have stopped registering BS4 vehicles since the latest guidelines. The future of BS4s specially 6-7 years down the line does not look very promising.
2. Would be willing to spend somewhere in the range of 1.5-2.5 Lakh as registration and other charges (assuming the invoice value before taxes to be 35 Lakh).

Finding a buyer who goes through all this for your car when many used 320Ds would be available in his home state should be very very interested in your car.

Last year in April I booked a C220d, at the last minute I spoke to one my close friends and he advised me strongly against the D. Got a C200 with the hybrid setup. Have absolutely zero regrets.
RS90 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 15:15   #14
BHPian

Hey Man
I drive a 320D GT myself, but in your case I'd say go for the Petrol.
A ) It's done half the mileage of it's diesel counterpart, "half" being the most important word here. Remember each and every component of the car has been used twice as much in the diesel variant.
B) Nothing beats the Blue BMW offers, almost signature of a beamer, though naturally that is a personal opinion. Considering it is HR reg, the initial owner must have saved a decent bit on the registration vis-a-vis DL, maybe use that to your advantage. Also check the insurance component, date of renewal and claims taken.
Lastly with BMWs , always insist on seeing the original invoice, gives you a fair idea of the price they were bought at since the swing can be upwards of 5 Lakhs for the same SKU!
Karan_n8 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 16:52   #15
BHPian

I would suggest going for the 320i, since it has clocked less kms on the odo, and in general I drive a 20d and a 30i and the petrols are far much smoother and refined than the diesels, the 20d diesel is rough.

Maintenance costs of a 20i would be almost half of the 20d and in my experience the mileage of the 20i and 20d would not differ as much in city conditions, the difference between my 30i and 20d is 3-4 km/l and with 20i being slightly less powerful I would assume it will have a better mileage.

Resale costs of the 20d, 6 years from now, would be pretty bad considering the 10 year diesel rule. However, the petrol should maintain its value for a bit.
aman-bh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed