Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2022, 12:04   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mercedes-AMG choices | AMG A45s vs AMG C43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
. A45, may appear to be fast, is a little loud but cannot replace the 6 or 8 cylinders, AMG/ M models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBimmer View Post
Definitely the ride is stiff, bordering on harsh (not as much as the C63) but the power, handling, exhaust note is undeniable. I forget the size of the car. Also to clarify, for me it’s about acceleration and not top speed. It’s irrelevant to me past 200 how fast your car can go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Car has been treating me well, it's a very special machine but not at all what I expected (A compact hatchback with lots of power). It is pretty big and low, it does scrape a bit on bad speed breakers so you need to be careful.
I got an opportunity to drive last week. This car has a big Turbo Lag, especially in comfort mode or even otherwise under 2K RPM's or so. The moment you start accelerating, it catches up as RPMs build up. This can be annoying for someone who is used to larger engines.

Straight-line drivability is very strong and the car holds to the road as if it's on a rail. The brakes are not to my liking, soft not like on the BMWs. Also, there is no sound on idle, it's only when you are driving hard, it does make its presence known.

Frankly, I was disappointed with the car. M340 at a lower price point or an M4 at higher will be better options probably.
Turbanator is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks