Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2023, 19:06   #16

Re: BMW X3 : Diesel vs Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeepakk View Post
Hi Sid no BMW X3 30i for India atleast not this year. New version probably by the next year along with 5 series long wheel base, there is discussion of the X3 long wheel base, but not sure on the timeline.

40i is 16 lacs more than the 30i, if you ok, i can get you some discount based on my long relationship with the company. If interested please DM your number to me, we can take it further.
Oh there is a long wheel base in the works? That's interesting.
So, I live in Hyderabad. The on road price difference between the 30i and the 40i is close to 20 lakhs in my state . Anyways I will send you the number and lets see what's the best we can get although I doubt it will be anywhere close to the 30i even after the discounts. But no harm in trying I guess. Thanks .
Old 1st June 2023, 20:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeepakk View Post
Hi Sid no BMW X3 30i for India atleast not this year. New version probably by the next year along with 5 series long wheel base, there is discussion of the X3 long wheel base, but not sure on the timeline.

40i is 16 lacs more than the 30i, if you ok, i can get you some discount based on my long relationship with the company. If interested please DM your number to me, we can take it further.
Hi Deepak , I am not able to send you a DM . Am a new member . Am not sure if I don't know how to send a message or if I don't have the option to yet.
Old 2nd June 2023, 00:03   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidAbz View Post
Hi Deepak , I am not able to send you a DM . Am a new member . Am not sure if I don't know how to send a message or if I don't have the option to yet.
Hi Sid, was not aware of it.

Admins: If its not against the group rules, pls allow Sid to mail me on netman9@gmail.com

Sid: I spoke to BMW team, they said they will try to do something if u r really interested to buy it.
kdeepakk is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks