Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2008, 10:01   #151
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
All said & done the power of AUDI rules !! By the way have you finalized your purchase ? You had mentioned that you were considering the A4 sometime back
Cheers
Just surprised that they have the old engine only for India. Maybe their brochures are lifted from international ones.

Autocar drove the A4 in singapore which explains the CRDi in that article.

I was considering the A4 but bangalore's prices put it well out of our league. The old one was priced at 34L and if I wanted it I would not get a test drive.

The new one is 36.75L and is way out of our budget. Also no TD till august.
Old 24th July 2008, 14:12   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Just surprised that they have the old engine only for India. Maybe their brochures are lifted from international ones.

Autocar drove the A4 in singapore which explains the CRDi in that article.

I was considering the A4 but bangalore's prices put it well out of our league. The old one was priced at 34L and if I wanted it I would not get a test drive.

The new one is 36.75L and is way out of our budget. Also no TD till august.

You should have spoken to me. I'd have gotten you a fabulous price & the test drive . Of course not possible now, but the TD anytime. Prices here are substantially lower.

Anyways let me know if you need any help with Audi if you deciede to buy anytime soon.

Cheers
Old 24th July 2008, 17:32   #153
BHPian

@ VID6639 - In India Audi has given the Latest engines. Please read my bost before, i have clarified it.

@ Ricky - bhai, i was flattered by the new Audi A4, fell in love with it, its like the Miss World! was jumping seeing the wonderful utterly butterly delicious car! BUT...as usual...in life, we have a BUT!
But then, walked in Ms.Universe! - BMW launched the 520d! the 525d (Only diesel model) which was selling for around rs.50lk onroad till now, the 520d was launched for around Rs.42lk onroad! and with all gadgets too, except cruise control, and a little smaller iDrive screen and Without Infrared cameras and with lower power engine - 2lt engine with 178bhp.

So booked the 520d!
here is a summary of how i got to it :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxury...-bmw-520d.html
Old 24th July 2008, 18:53   #154
Senior - BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT SPAM the forum. One-liners that add absolutely no value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP.

We advise you to visit our board rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 25th July 2008 at 14:38.
Ricky_63 is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed