|16th April 2008, 01:39||#16|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC / BOM
Thanked: 2,963 Times
Can't beat our Indian highways! Sometimes very lovely to drive on but filled with enough obstacles (human & otherwise) to keep one awake.
Enough of hijacking shivaspreddy's thread!
|16th April 2008, 15:15||#17|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
Thanks a lot for all of you. Sure, I will share my experience and post some pictures.
|31st January 2010, 17:50||#18|
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Stuttgart, Germ
Thanked: 7 Times
Buying used car in Germany
I am planning to buy a used car here in Germany. With the number of options available here I am confused on what to buy.
* I am more leaning towards buying a German brand - A4, BMW, or VW (Can't really afford a Porche) I hope this would guarantee me some resale value in Germany.
* A 2.0L engine would be fine (maybe even a 1.6L).
* A 4/5 door Limo
* 2007 to 2009 model
* Run less than 50K kms
* Performance on Autobahn and ride quality is important
* Fuel efficiency in the range of 7lts-8lts/100kms (combined)
* Planning to shell out a max of 15K Euros
Can anyone having experience in buying a used car in Germany please guide me here?
I have checked out some options at AutoScout24 Europas Automarkt für Gebrauchtwagen und Neuwagen and mobile.de - Deutschlands größter Fahrzeugmarkt. Suchen, kaufen oder verkaufen Sie Neu- und Gebrauchtwagen.
|2nd January 2015, 15:18||#19|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked: 1,231 Times
Re: Buying used car in Germany