Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2008, 16:54   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

@Amatmo - avoid that endy. It comes with the old interiors which are CHEAP and a lethargic engine.
I am not sure about the price there but i remember seeing ads for endys going at 11ishL in Mumbai and I guess Bangalore would be a max of 1L more.
According to carwale, a new Endy costs 17.6 OTR in Bangalore so 14L is definitely on the higher side. With a higher loan amount and the lower ROI on new cars v/s old, I am guessing for a couple of thousand/month more you could get a new endy.
Old 21st June 2008, 12:55   #17
BHPian

AMATMO - The price quoted is really high and the old Endy is just not worth this price. If you live with the low resale values why not settle for a brand new Embera or stretch a bit and get a new Endy?
Old 29th June 2008, 16:46   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelubai View Post
AMATMO - The price quoted is really high and the old Endy is just not worth this price. If you live with the low resale values why not settle for a brand new Embera or stretch a bit and get a new Endy?

i was thinking of the same,infact in brand newembera seems to be the best option or go for a second hand accord/sonata any other d segment sedan for below 10 lacs

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks