Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2010, 09:53   #46
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I believe these pictures are long overdue. My sis thanks all those of you who helped her in the choice. Again, the G37 wasn't even on the shortlist until you guys brought it up . Appreciate the advice!

Best pre-owned car for ,000 EDIT : Infiniti G37 it is!-dsc00956.jpg

Best pre-owned car for ,000 EDIT : Infiniti G37 it is!-dsc00954.jpg

Best pre-owned car for ,000 EDIT : Infiniti G37 it is!-dsc00959.jpg
Old 2nd February 2010, 13:33   #47
BHPian

congratulations to your sister GTO for the fantastic car, looks great in that colour.

had read in some reviews that this car is a absolute drivers delight, she is sure going to enjoy driving this beauty
Old 2nd February 2010, 19:45   #48
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotmydog View Post
congratulations to your sister GTO for the fantastic car, looks great in that colour.
Thanks. I personally don't like this colour, but hey, as long as she is happy

Quote:
had read in some reviews that this car is a absolute drivers delight, she is sure going to enjoy driving this beauty
Sure is! Just one more reason to take a holiday on the west coast .
Old 2nd February 2010, 20:19   #49
BHPian

Congrats to your sis for her promotion as well as the car. I know I am a little late.

But I would like to tell you this. While I was there in US for a month or so, I used to walk down the roads near my locality, just to have glimpse of the various cars parked outside the residences. Among all, none made a mark in my mind except this beauty. A sky blue one used to stand outside an apartment 3-4 blocks away. I made a habit to check it everyday.

I would love to own one. Even though I do not know whether I can in my lifetime.
Old 2nd February 2010, 23:35   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukh View Post
Congrats to your sis for her promotion as well as the car. I know I am a little late.

But I would like to tell you this. While I was there in US for a month or so, I used to walk down the roads near my locality, just to have glimpse of the various cars parked outside the residences. Among all, none made a mark in my mind except this beauty. A sky blue one used to stand outside an apartment 3-4 blocks away. I made a habit to check it everyday.

I would love to own one. Even though I do not know whether I can in my lifetime.
You bet sir! If I go to America, I will be drooling over the Mustangs, Camaros, Infinities and Corvettes! Woah, pure muscle stuff
Old 20th February 2010, 13:03   #51
BHPian

'Slick' is the word I got for the G37. Absolutely magnificent.

@prateekm I'm a little wiery when it comes to the Mustang, it's pricing is amazing, but you see the interior build quality and its strictly 'Below average'.
Old 28th July 2010, 21:19   #52
Senior - BHPian

congrats to your sister.. i know i m a little late here, but i would have recommended the FX instead

happy driving!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks