Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2009, 17:35   #1
Senior - BHPian

Is there a India wide comprehensive BMW/Audi/Merc inventory list available somewhere?

I was looking for an X6 while I am down here and both the dealers in delhi do no have any. Same for Q7, even though audi has inventory in delhi, but its not to my liking, they are low trim level cars with no s-line.

I have been looking for either of the 2 cars for right now with immediate delivery. How can find what car is available at what dealer in india. If there is no such thing then shame on Merc/BMW/Audi India to not have a comprehensive list of their country wide inventory.

Can someone help me out.

Cheers
Old 28th October 2009, 18:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Dont think such a list would be available - at least not online. Your best bet is call all the dealers in the country. Audi and BMW shoiuld have limited dealers (same delaer could have multiple showrooms though).

Just list all your choices and preferences here. I am sure some T-Bhpian would be able to find the right one for you.
Old 28th October 2009, 18:32   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Your best bet is to call dealerships. If you require contacts for Bombay dealers let me know.
If you must have the car quick then offer a premium and see how quickly the inventory is arranged for you
Old 28th October 2009, 18:34   #4
Senior - BHPian

No need for any premium these are slow moving items and if there is any inventory it means they will love you as it means a sale. If HO tells you need to place order then talk premium don't just throw money first Call their respective corproate offices sales head (national) and he WILL sort you out 200%. All you need to do is call the HO of all three companies. Please note they will entertain you only if you are a genuine buyer not a dealer if you get my drift

Last edited by canonball : 28th October 2009 at 18:37.
Old 28th October 2009, 22:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

That's strange that the manufacturers will not have a list like this, it will only benefit them. We were 3 guys who walked in wanting the X6 and 2 of us got out of the LP560, so there was no question for them to take us like casual window shoppers

I will try making calls, if anyone who knows dealers in their states don't mind msging me that would be great.

I do not believe in paying premiums, so that is out of the Q.
Old 30th October 2009, 13:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

Thnx sahil, anyone else from any other city on dealers for bmw and audi?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks