Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2010, 15:57   #31
BHPian

You know what brother the situation you are on is the same i am on at the moment.But i am planning to go for another car by the end of year.i have thought a lot about it.Buying a new laura ,accord and spend so much money is aint no worth it.If i am spending so much i would rather go for a badge name car.So my vote goes to buying a use merc,BMW,audi.We have got heaps of these lined up ready to get sold.By this i will get good engine,good speed,Amazing road presence,Badge name.
Having said that i did read the whole thread especially the part where you mentioned that you are getting 2 less features in base model and the rear is cramped.But then again you can buy a fairly older well iced BMW,Merc with the same price.i mean 25-50k on the odo is not a big deal for these engines provided if not abused.But then again its just my point of view.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:29   #32
BHPian

The Accord 2.4 or the Superb 1.8 TSI/2.0 TDI are trhe two best choices for you. I don't think any other car will come in at this price with these features and size. I know Skoda service is a pain, but the new Superb is quite an awesome deal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks