Team-BHP - Mazda 626 Supercharged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Luxury, Imports & Niche (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxury-imports-niche/)
-   -   Mazda 626 Supercharged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxury-imports-niche/80586-mazda-626-supercharged.html)

Hi Friends,

Kindly let me know about the Mazda 626 supercharged diesel
All I know is that the model came in the 80's

Can we find any in India?

If yes what is approx cost?

What are the pros and cons of maintaining that supercharger, here?

Have never come across a mazda 626 in any of the imports threads.I dont think you will find many in india.

So does that mean, It would be costly and hard to find since its exclusive?

Hi Carczar,

Mazda cars has been widely seen in KSA, it came in 3 models:
Mazda 323, Mazda 626 and Mazda 929.

First two were failed models, even though used but frequently give troubles and lot of money need to spend to keep it running, no resale value in KSA. All of them were petrol engine, never heard of diesel models.

One Mazda 929 seen in Hyd few years back, but in KSA, lot of 929 still can be seen and it is popular in 80's. I used to have Mazda 929 1983 and 1985. Mazda 929 1983 model were very popular still few seen on roads in Jeddah.

Later came Cronos that too were not successful, now the new series
is seen Mazda 6 series, which is medium size. Mazda 9x series is SUV
looks like European design similar to BMW X5, but bigger than it and expensive and lot of them seen here.

If you need pictures of any of these models, I can get some of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintagepoint5 (Post 1879864)
Hi Carczar,

Mazda cars has been widely seen in KSA, it came in 3 models:
Mazda 323, Mazda 626 and Mazda 929.

First two were failed models, even though used but frequently give troubles and lot of money need to spend to keep it running, no resale value in KSA. All of them were petrol engine, never heard of diesel models.

One Mazda 929 seen in Hyd few years back, but in KSA, lot of 929 still can be seen and it is popular in 80's. I used to have Mazda 929 1983 and 1985. Mazda 929 1983 model were very popular still few seen on roads in Jeddah.

Later came Cronos that too were not successful, now the new series
is seen Mazda 6 series, which is medium size. Mazda 9x series is SUV
looks like European design similar to BMW X5, but bigger than it and expensive and lot of them seen here.

If you need pictures of any of these models, I can get some of them.

Vintagepoint / carczar,

The Mazda 929 in hyderabad is currently being restored after a hibernation period of 10yrs!! it belongs to a friend and in fact he just got it towards my office this evening to show it. It's got genuine 19000kms on the odo and the suspensions of the car are phenomenal. The engine and electricals are in excellent working condition after all these years. Automatic gears, sunroof (in great working condition), suspension controls available (Hard/soft/auto)..the car was a classic for it's time!!

I'll try and post a few pictures soon. The car still has the original paint and we're thingking whther we should go ahead and change it or keep the original coloue (Single coat)..await the pictures!!