Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2010, 23:08   #1

Which car?? BMW M3 or Subaru Impreza STI (2010 Model(s))

Hey Guys,

Can any one help me with this difficult decision of buying a BMW M3 Supercharged or a Fully loaded Subaru Impreza STI , either of it needs to be brand new (2010 or atleast 2009 model).

I am in London, so please guide me accordingly.

Cheers,

Vik
Old 9th December 2010, 01:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

super?

The M3, as far as I'm aware has always come with a naturally aspirated motor from the factory. You do get aftermarket supercharging kits though.

Between the two, no holds barred I'd pick the M3.

Depends on what you're looking for. If a daily driver, then the M3 is much better suited to the job but if you're mainly looking for a second car, then the STi would work as well.
Old 9th December 2010, 16:43   #3

Re: Which car?? BMW M3 or Subaru Impreza STI (2010 Model(s))

Thanks Super,
Looks like your the moderator Well i keep visiting the website but never logged in to post. M3 is a good choice, that's what i had kept in as my first finger choice and always wanted ppl to touch my index finger ..
Also regarding the maintenance of a Beamer...is that a lot or reasonable?? I know beamers can give a hole to your pocket when it comes to servicing but i believe the new car would not have much ....the snow, then rain & the extra bit of off road driving may be the only parts which i am currently involved in..
Thanks anyways..

Cheers,

Most Viewed