Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2011, 11:27   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Range Rover Supercharged or Porsche Cayenne S or Audi Q7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Moving forward we will see several car makers break out of their shell. So a Ferrari SUV could defiantly be on the horizon or already on their drawing board.
Enthusiasts claim such moves dilute the brand and it's core values, maybe it does initially but eventually acceptability rises, I do not think Porsche lost brand value after the Cayanne.
Agree with you completely. What I meant was that I doubt an SUV would be made in the next 2 years or so.

I'm sure they have one on their drawing board. And like you rightly said Porsche didn't lose any brand value except in the peoples head who were against the Cayenne.
Old 3rd June 2011, 13:40   #32
BHPian

Re: Range Rover Supercharged or Porsche Cayenne S or Audi Q7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCzar View Post
I would've thanked you on this one but not after seeing this. You want the guy to wait for that.... weren't the ugly cayenes enough.

Anyways, another option would be the upcoming Evoque (baby rangie) I have read in recent magazine(s) about its nearing launch in UK and other markets, hopefully would've been launched already by the time am writing this. It sure would be exquisite and one of a kind in this part of the world, yet capable.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks