Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2006, 00:00   #1
BHPian

white bulbs for swift foglamps???

hey everyone! just got a new swidt vxi today !! well i was plannin on getting diamond vision bulbs for the headlamps but there are two problems :-
-the colour of the pilot lights will be yellow
-the foglamps also have yellow lights
so it just looks funny that way!! any suggestions on how i can counter these 2 problems , like getting white light bulbs that would fit on these too!!?? if so where can i get them in delhi??
Old 23rd January 2006, 01:17   #2
BHPian

What type of fitment are they? If you are having bright white bulb for the head light. Try something like a yellow fog lamp bulb. It will give it the JDM touch.
Old 23rd January 2006, 15:13   #3
BHPian

well, i had a similar problem when i got my esteem vxi recently. To be honest, i feel philips crystal visions look better than the diamond visions and also come in with white pilots. But if u still want to go in for the diamond visions, i guess you can get the white pilots in any of the car accessories stores as it is very easily available.
Secondly, IMHO yellow fog lamps with white headlights look really horrible. I got a pair of white fog bulbs which were H3 bulbs for my esteem. They were some chinese make but are really good. Just find out what type bulb fits the swift(i think it takes the H3).Its available in the market, u just have to search for it
Old 23rd January 2006, 18:18   #4
SUV
BHPian

I think its better to leave the Fog's with the OE Bulb's .. The white lights dont give u the same visibility as the OE's in Rain / Fog ....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks