Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2006, 21:43   #1
BHPian

sparco mud flaps

hi all

just yesterday i saw a blue octavia with shimmering blue mud flaps and sparco was printed on them. they had a very sharp cut and were not those usual roundish at the bottom mud flaps we've come to see on every car. any clues where these are available in delhi(south delhi would be more comfortable ).

cheers
anuj
Old 23rd January 2006, 23:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

I dunno abt the mudflaps, but u also get Brembo caliper covers.
Old 24th January 2006, 01:28   #3
BHPian

availability in delhi??

hey would it be possible to get the bremo caliper covers for a swift and if so where and how much would they cost??
Old 24th January 2006, 13:37   #4
BHPian

hey guys,

dont know about brembo brake calipers. i got the calipers in front and the drum at rear painted deep red when i was installing those rims. looks pretty cool. anyways, about those mud flaps? does anyone have a clue.

regards
anuj
Old 24th January 2006, 14:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey rev hard.. the brembo caliper covers you should be very carefull while driving.. those are the clip on type... they fall off.. mud flaps are designed locally also.. i also saw them in an accrssories store in bangalore.. not worth it..
Old 24th January 2006, 14:57   #6
BHPian

thanks for the advice. i think what i'll do is take off the current mud flaps and have some dude give it a sharp flat cut at the bottom. that should make it look better. right now it looks a baggy jean toting slouch. btw, i didnt get those brembo calipers, i just painted the stock calipers and the drum brake at rear.

cheers
Old 24th January 2006, 18:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

The octy youre talking about was owned by a friend of mine's... he just sold it recently. Those mudflaps are avialable off the shelf in accessory shops in thailand/malaysia/singapore. I'll be having a few sets in a couple of weeks so lemme know whenever you want one.

Arush
Old 24th January 2006, 19:28   #8
BHPian

hello arush,

would the flaps you are sourcing fit on a zen? if yes, what kind of damage are we talking about here? that octy owned by your friend was a frequent visitor in kailash tower 3 in eok. it was pretty cool looking.

regards
anuj
Old 24th January 2006, 20:43   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard
hey guys,

dont know about brembo brake calipers. i got the calipers in front and the drum at rear painted deep red when i was installing those rims. looks pretty cool. anyways, about those mud flaps? does anyone have a clue.

regards

anuj
try this thread for starters : Brembo Catalog

ad
Old 7th July 2013, 09:43   #10

Re: sparco mud flaps

Hey Guys, could anybody suggest good mud flaps for my VW Polo, I certainly dont like the stock mud flaps considering the Road conditions. Any alternatives and place to buy in Bangalore would be much appreciated.
Old 10th July 2013, 21:44   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by koushik24 View Post
Hey Guys, could anybody suggest good mud flaps for my VW Polo, I certainly dont like the stock mud flaps considering the Road conditions. Any alternatives and place to buy in Bangalore would be much appreciated.
Link to the Sparco Mudflaps

They cost 350 a pair, and look quite big and stand out. I've seen them on a couple of cars.
Eminenttismo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2013, 12:02   #12
BHPian

Have these on my Ikon, looks good only if you have those 195 size tyres. Only problem I've seen on those is that the metal strip(Sparco inscripted) on the mud flap tends to fall. It happened on one of my highway drives when one end got cut and was scraping the road (SparKos on the road indeed)
Ikoner_03 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed