Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2011, 21:34   #1
Senior - BHPian

New Entrant into the Car Air Filter Category - PHILIPS

Philips is going to launch air filters and this is expected to hit the markets in the next 15-20 days.

This is the latest news I got from a person I know, who is in the automobile industry and currently in the retail segment (auto accessories). Philips held a conference recently at a 5 Star hotel in Bangalore, where the gave presentations and displayed the air filters. Retailers were given all the details on the filters including the variants, pricing, usage and so on.

According to this source, he said they should be launching it in about 15-20 days. The pricing is apparently going to be highly competitive and should be below the K&N range. Also, it seems at this point, they may initially only be launching replacement air filters and then later to the other kits like CAI et al.

I had actually been to his shop, to inquire about K&Ns and he told me to wait for a few days, before going in for one.

I checked the internet, but could not find anything on this. Anyone else can shed some light on this. Appreciate it.
Old 30th May 2011, 22:02   #2
BHPian

Re: New Entrant into the Car Air Filter Category - PHILIPS

Check-out this:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...on-system.html
Old 31st May 2011, 12:34   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: New Entrant into the Car Air Filter Category - PHILIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbin View Post
This is for the air purification system. But now they are going to be coming up with air filters much like K&N, BMC, Green C and so on.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks