Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2006, 12:19   #1
BHPian

Maruti 800 makeover!

Guys please help me out i have a 800 which is ard 9-10 yrs old but its a beautiful car only problem is that if we go to sell it we wont get much for it so i decided to keep it and try to do it up a little was thinking of a suspension raise and some other modifications please suggest some mods which can be done for a cheap price!
Old 3rd February 2006, 13:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Whatever you do don't raise the suspension. Nice alloys and tires would give it a fresh look. Don't go overboard with stickering. Do up the interiors if it's looking bad, even if its good nice seat covers and carpets would freshen up the interiors.
Old 3rd February 2006, 13:10   #3
BHPian

sankar dude i want to clean up the interiors i dont want to put alloys and neither do i want to put stickers i just want it to look good and be great to drive or even race!!im looking for simple modifications!
Old 3rd February 2006, 16:30   #4
BHPian

Get your car groomed by an authorised outlets of 3M or even a good authorised service centre, where-in the complete interiors, exteriors, boot and engine bay is cleaned, vacuumed & polished.

For simple mod's try dropping in a OE K&N Filter, Iridium Sparks Plugs with a good suppressor cable kit and a free flow exhaust for starters. Of course after having the car serviced & tuned.

Hope this helps. Enzoi & drive safe

Cheers,
Sats
Old 4th February 2006, 03:45   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_rod
sankar dude i want to clean up the interiors i dont want to put alloys and neither do i want to put stickers i just want it to look good and be great to drive or even race!!im looking for simple modifications!

There was one article in Bsmotoring a long time back where they had a maruti 800 modded for performance under 1lakh.

THe other cars were a maruti gypsy and a maruti zen

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks