Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2016, 18:59   #646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu View Post
I am looking for the ones that fit in a Polo. The rating of that in Amazon is abysmally low - out of 14 reviews, 9 have given 1 star mainly because of the fit.

I called them back and this time the gentleman responded. He asked me to email the question about the fit. I have done that, lets see what they have to say and if they have any pictures.

Surprisingly, on Amazon the beige "Eco" mat for Polo/Vento is retailing at Rs 1300, while the same thing on their website is at Rs 2700.
i have been looking for them as well for long. All the 3D mats are for polo/vento are with cars with no dead pedal. the TSI variant post 2015 has a dead pedal and there seems to be no 3D mat in the market for this. The only solution is to cut the mat to accomodate the dead pedal , which defeats the whole purpose of a 3d fit mat. My Search continues for a decent black 3d mats for my GT TSI.
Old 26th October 2016, 19:11   #647
BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngauravmalhotra View Post
i have been looking for them as well for long. All the 3D mats are for polo/vento are with cars with no dead pedal.
I see. My Polo is not GT, so hopefully the mat fits fine.

OT: You were supposed to call me for something .
Old 26th October 2016, 20:07   #648
BHPian

Although these do not qualify in premium mats but their quality and fit is as good as any other mat. They are not universal and are customized for each car. I purchased recently the following and the fit is awesome.

https://www.flipkart.com/senior-pvc-...TEACC9AFFGKYGD

They have one for Polo as well: https://www.flipkart.com/senior-pvc-...821ff0b53d321e
HalfOctave is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2016, 20:13   #649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu View Post
I tried reaching them on the numbers mentioned on the website and there was no response. Does not give me enough confidence to go ahead and make the payment.

Does anyone know if I can get these mats from any of the 'reputed' online sites?
Recently (2 weeks ago) ordered mats for Grand i10 from them and got them on time. Please go ahead and order it from the site.
Avinash_R is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2016, 19:35   #650
BHPian

Recently purchased a Celerio and went for 3D Kagu Maxpider
Cost 6500 Rs
Got number of the dealer from eBay sharing here Sanjay: 9811236642
All mats fit perfectly but the mat for the transmission tunnel is a misfit apparently due to change in design for bottle holder from what it was at launch of Celerio.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1609.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1610.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1611.jpg

Attachment 1579151

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1762.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1763.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1767.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1789.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1791.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1792.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_1793.jpg
yogiii is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2016, 11:58   #651
BHPian

Anybody tried http://www.carplus.in/ for mats or anything else? How are they in delivery and pricing?
Old 27th December 2016, 12:06   #652
BHPian

Hi All,

I've purchased Coozo 5D mats for my Jetta (@ INR 3,975/-). They were delivered within 3 days and initial impressions are very good.

The cover a very large section of the floor pan, and have a high quality feel, fit and finish. I'll post pictures either today or tomorrow.

Cheers!
Old 27th December 2016, 15:39   #653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Hi All,

I've purchased Coozo 5D mats for my Jetta (@ INR 3,975/-). They were delivered within 3 days and initial impressions are very good.

The cover a very large section of the floor pan, and have a high quality feel, fit and finish. I'll post pictures either today or tomorrow.

Cheers!
Can you please share the link from where you have ordered and some pics to understand the fitment. I am planning to get it for my vento.
Old 27th December 2016, 16:07   #654
Senior - BHPian

Bought a set of 5D Coozo mats for my Verna. I like the finish and fit. Also quite easy to clean.

Slight issue on the drivers side accelerator pedal where it obstructs (comes between the floor and pedal) when you accelerate hard.

It essentially extends too high up.
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-dsc_4495.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-dsc_4502.jpg  

Last edited by Hatari : 27th December 2016 at 16:25.
Hatari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2016, 02:09   #655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet1712 View Post
Can you please share the link from where you have ordered and some pics to understand the fitment. I am planning to get it for my vento.
I bought them from www.coozo.in, and paid for them via COD. The mats were ordered on last Friday and were delivered on Monday afternoon.

On the whole, they're very unique and one of the best mats that I've used. In comparison to regular 3D mats they're better in terms of fit, finish and coverage area.

I'll post a few pictures tomorrow.
Old 29th December 2016, 06:46   #656
Senior - BHPian

Any suggestions for the Vista? I'm not finding one that's specific, only universal.
Old 6th January 2017, 19:51   #657
BHPian

I got my 5D coozo mat for my vento @3000 bucks.
Fit is not perfect but near perfect , might be possible it will take shape with use3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-imageuploadedbyteambhp1483712436.857189.jpg3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-imageuploadedbyteambhp1483712460.777264.jpg
vineet1712 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2017, 13:06   #658
BHPian

I recently saw 7D matting which covers the entire surface of the vehicle inside and is stuck using velcro underneath the seats etc. It makes it impossible for anything to fall in the vehicle and go underneath the carpet structure. This was in Nagpur, and then in Gurgaon, at AutoZone near kataria chowk, i saw customised branded 7D matting for almost all vehicles. Can the experts please elaborate on the advantages / disadvantages of these??
Old 8th January 2017, 21:50   #659
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet1712 View Post
I got my 5D coozo mat for my vento @3000 bucks.
Fit is not perfect but near perfect , might be possible it will take shape with useAttachment 1592678Attachment 1592679
On seeing your post, I ordered 5D COOZO mat for my Vento to replace current3D Kagu mats. It costs INR 3,575.

Someone from COOZO called me to confirm the model year and whether it is manual or automatic (not sure how this makes a difference) before dispatching it. It took a week to reach Bangalore and deliver to my house.

The fit is near perfect as you said. The fit is perfect for the driver and passenger side. Rear is near perfect. Side wall height is high and it covers total carpet area and I think this will help reduce the soil on the carpet.

I will try to upload photos sometimes later.
AutoInt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2017, 19:23   #660
BHPian

Looking at the positive reviews of Coozo, I ordered 3D mats for my Vento. I contacted them on WhatsApp to confirm that I would need mats for automatic version. They seem too slow to respond. I started the conversation with them on 6-Jan. Finally placed the order on 16-Jan (today). Had I not seen positive reviews on this thread, I would have stayed away from them. If they are so lazy to take an order, I can only imagine the ordeal if I need to return the mats for any reason. Anyways, lets see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoInt View Post
Someone from COOZO called me to confirm the model year and whether it is manual or automatic (not sure how this makes a difference) before dispatching it
I will try to upload photos sometimes later.
Manual vs automatic will make a difference as the layout is slightly different for the driver's mat. Automatic will generally have a dead pedal.

Yes, please post some pics.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks