Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-5.html)

Has anybody had issues with the sides folding in on the 3D mats as @SpeedPujari mentioned? Maybe people who have used these mats for a few months can let us know if there is any deformity after extended use.

Anyone looking to compare the black Kagu 3D mats and the biege Kagu 3D mats, you can find them at the links below. Me and Charthom had a comparo on how the soiled mats would look. Here they are:

Black mats:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2451154

Beige mats:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2454818

Quote:

Originally Posted by nileshch (Post 2455593)
Anyone looking to compare the black Kagu 3D mats and the biege Kagu 3D mats, you can find them at the links below. Me and Charthom had a comparo on how the soiled mats would look. Here they are:

Black mats:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2451154

Beige mats:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2454818

From where can we get these Mats in Bangalore?

There is new shop in Bangalore called Drift Performance, They have stock of the 3d Kagu mats. But they are a bit pricey and hord a lot of CHinese stuff as well, (means low priced stuff sold at a higher price).

They are located on 80 feet road, Koramangala. Just the left after Oasis mall, Saffire Toy shop. Go down that road, you have reliance digital on your left, After the first signal, it is just on the left side of the road. Proabably 50 meters from the 1st signal

Quote:

Originally Posted by motomaverick (Post 2455748)

3D mats are available at Hot Tracks, Victoria Road, Bangalore.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-013.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ravi (Post 2455788)
3D mats are available at Hot Tracks, Victoria Road, Bangalore.
Attachment 587945

Ok cool, let me check them out.

I got mine from 'Torque' right opposite BSNL office (80 feet road) in Indiranagar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motomaverick (Post 2455748)

I had met Mohsin & Nirmal from Ultimate Detailerz recently to pick up some detailing stuff & they showed me the different samples of 3D mats that they have since they are also dealers for the mats now.

I picked up a nice set of black 3D mats for my new Figo. Its hard to believe that such good quality mats are finally available in India. The crappy mats which the Ford dealer gave me slip all over the place & emit a foul smell too :eek:

Custom made for the car means no moving around, 100 % water proof, my little one spilt a whole bottle of water recently & the carpet was spared a soaking ! Snug fit & anti slip ensure that your wet shoes dont slip around esp considering the wet weather we have now. Very easy to clean, i just hose them down with water.

Guys, youll can contact them directly for prices,

Ultimate Detailerz | Facebook

Disclaimer to Mods : I am in no way associated commercially with them, please modify my post accordingly if you see fit.

Hi,
Just enquired about these mats in Mumbai (their dealer has a shop near Opera House). When I called them up (Autosmart Agencies, Opera House), they said they have another Dealer in Borivali (the place where I stay).

Upon calling up this dealer (Car Art, S.V. Road, Borivali (W)), he told me the approximate cost for 3D KAGU Mats for i20 is Rs. 4800 or Rs. 5500/- (as they come in two varieties, he said).

My question is, do these mats really come in two varieties? and is their pricing fair enough?

Anybody who has purchased from these Dealers or who know the correct price can throw some light on this?please:

P.S: I am yet to visit the shop, if possible suggest me some other dealer.

Hello everyone, I have been looking for 3d kagu mats for VW polo everywhere in gurgaon.
Most of them have the inferior quality 3d mats while a few are quoting a price of around 7000 which I feel is quite expensive as compared to the ongoing prices. I am not sure but a Bangalore based member in teambhp classifieds was also selling these mats a while ago for around 4500. Can anyone provide me with a contact of that person or maybe a Bangalore vendor willing to ship the mats to gurgaon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark 5 (Post 2456680)
Hi,
he told me the approximate cost for 3D KAGU Mats for i20 is Rs. 4800 or Rs. 5500/- (as they come in two varieties, he said).

My question is, do these mats really come in two varieties? and is their pricing fair enough?

They come in 2 colours-the ad mentions 2 types-Kagu and Royal. Cochin price for Kagu for i20 was 4800/- too. So this should be reasonable. Don't know about the other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnkitPrashar (Post 2476113)
Can anyone provide me with a contact of that person or maybe a Bangalore vendor willing to ship the mats to gurgaon

Mate,pl don't waste your time by trying to procure it from Hot Tracks, Bangalore. A guy I contacted there proved to be the most indifferent,arrogant, and ignorant sales man. He over quoted the price by 300/- too. I mentioned Team BHP,but he seems to think himself above everyone. I ultimately bought them locally at Cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark 5 (Post 2456680)
Hi,
Just enquired about these mats in Mumbai (their dealer has a shop near Opera House). When I called them up (Autosmart Agencies, Opera House), they said they have another Dealer in Borivali (the place where I stay).

Upon calling up this dealer (Car Art, S.V. Road, Borivali (W)), he told me the approximate cost for 3D KAGU Mats for i20 is Rs. 4800 or Rs. 5500/- (as they come in two varieties, he said).

Anybody who has purchased from these Dealers or who know the correct price can throw some light on this?please:

P.S: I am yet to visit the shop, if possible suggest me some other dealer.

I bought it (another friend also) from :
Car Point
022-23824951.
30, Vell Bell View, A Gokhale Street, Behind Panchratna, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004

Quote:

Originally Posted by charthom (Post 2477757)
They come in 2 colours-the ad mentions 2 types-Kagu and Royal. Cochin price for Kagu for i20 was 4800/- too. So this should be reasonable. Don't know about the other.

Mate,pl don't waste your time by trying to procure it from Hot Tracks, Bangalore. A guy I contacted there proved to be the most indifferent,arrogant, and ignorant sales man. He over quoted the price by 300/- too. I mentioned Team BHP,but he seems to think himself above everyone. I ultimately bought them locally at Cochin.

Where in Cochin where you able to get those? thanks.

Hey guys I finally got the Star car mats for my Innova from Sai mag wheels. Even though there was no plans for buying alloys I liked these HRS ones so much that ended up buying the alloys too. Here are the pics. Due to rain mats have become a little dirty ( wrong time to get your mats changed I guess).
The car washing guy had cleaned the car and fiddled with the mats. Hence there fitting has slightly gone off from some places. Nevertheless they fit absolutely fine at all places and corners.

Mods I posted the pics of alloys here too ( apart from the alloys section). If its a problem please delete them accordingly.

Regards,
Mohit

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2480260)
Where in Cochin where you able to get those? thanks.

@govigov,

At Global tyres, Vyttila-Aroor bypass,Cochin,Call 0484-2112407 or Benny George-09446395664.

There may be other places,but I bumped into them at Global.Hope you too will get them there.Best of luck.

charthom.

Edit:@Mohit,The Star mats look fantastic-very aesthetic too. How strong are they?Slippery? I had been seeing the ads in Auto magazines-but had never seen one in flesh. Thanks for bringing them to limelight.Much appreciated.