Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2482421)
Also, I am doubtful whether 3D Kagu mats are made for Indica Vista?

Ajay, Ive seen 3d Kagu mats for Indica Vista for around 3.5K. This was at Carax, which as we all know is pricey.

This guy (Rahul Enterprises) seems to be the authorized stockist and could get it at better price.
I need it for my Laura too. Shall be checking them this weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2482834)
Ajay, Ive seen 3d Kagu mats for Indica Vista for around 3.5K. This was at Carax, which as we all know is pricey.

This guy (Rahul Enterprises) seems to be the authorized stockist and could get it at better price.
I need it for my Laura too. Shall be checking them this weekend.

Thanks bro for the positive info. I will surely go and get 3D mats for my Vista then.

Re: Carax - I have stopped going to Carax since long back. They are unnecessary very pricey, be it alloys, seat covers, mats or anything. But, I once washed my car at their washing bay and it was a terrific job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motomaverick (Post 2455801)
Ok cool, let me check them out.

Maverick, did you find the mats? If so, are they available for zen ( I too have a zen)?

Fellow Bhpians,

I don't understand what does "3d" here stands for? 3 dimensional? if so then what's special about this mats, I find them not very attractive? Please clarify anybody?

3D as in, it has depth too!!

A normal mat is flat when you lay it on flat ground.
3D one has custom raised edges and raised areas in it according to the vehicle floor its meant for.

It fits snugly. Check out the pics in previous page, you'll notice! :)

Has anyone come across these 3D mats custom-made for Optra 2004? I would re-emphazie here: "Not the 1 size fits all, but like actually for Optra 2004".

Optra probably has this image of not being a people's car or mod-friendly. Consequently, I have struggled to find specific after-market accessories for my car.

On a side note: If anyone can find me the illuminated door sills also, it would be much appreciated. I am in NOIDA/DELHI but that shouldn't restrict anyone from posting a dealer from anywhere.

Thank you already.

Got 3D mats for my Cruze, Lovely fitting as usual. Will post pics tonight, They complement the black leather interiors beautifully.

Are there 2 variants of the 3D Kagu mats? Torque at BLR is quoting 4.5K and 5K for the Polo mats? Are the prices reasonable?

Cheers!

Volkman: There are 2 varieties of the Kagu mats. Not sure whats the differentiation about, but yes there are varieties.
Also, 4.5 or 5k sounds a bit on the higher side, consedring the one's for Laura/Jetta come for around 5.5K. A bit negotiation perhaps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 2485702)
Are there 2 variants of the 3D Kagu mats? Torque at BLR is quoting 4.5K and 5K for the Polo mats? Are the prices reasonable?

Cheers!

I guess the prices do not vary much based on the car cost( segment). I had bought figo mats for 4500 and for the ANHC they are 4500 too! Not sure on what the rates are for Polo- should be the same i guess. What is the 4.5 and 5K different rates for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekpsingh (Post 2483562)
Has anyone come across these 3D mats custom-made for Optra 2004? I would re-emphazie here: "Not the 1 size fits all, but like actually for Optra 2004".

Optra probably has this image of not being a people's car or mod-friendly. Consequently, I have struggled to find specific after-market accessories for my car.

On a side note: If anyone can find me the illuminated door sills also, it would be much appreciated. I am in NOIDA/DELHI but that shouldn't restrict anyone from posting a dealer from anywhere.

Thank you already.

A good friend has bought for his Optra- 2005 make i think. I guess the optra versions were same for 2004 and 2005? If so, PM me your email id and i can ask him to post the pics he has taken if he is ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemantbsutar (Post 2485830)
. What is the 4.5 and 5K different rates for?

Two variants of Kagu mats are available. One is with Velcro to have the mats secured properly and the other variant is without.

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 2485850)
Two variants of Kagu mats are available. One is with Velcro to have the mats secured properly and the other variant is without.

Cheers!

Right- its called the Max Spider Lining i think( if i recall the name right). Its there on the 3d website also, i think the one with the lining to fix is better, too bad it was not there for the figo when i bought it :(

have just purchased 3D mats, from my local shop. He says they are now cheaper, as there are many importers jumping on the bandwagon. I paid 3500/-, fits great on the SX4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 2481743)
I too have star mats for my i20 and they're kinda 3D and fit perfectly.

Attachment 599548

Sorry! I currently only have a shot from when I was working on it!

But you can still make out the texture, depth and fitment

Nice mats Sohail. A good as the 3D Kagu ones- but look a bit more plasticky,don't you think?

And congrats for the coveted Seniorship.clap: Now guide us with enhanced responsibility:)

BTW,Mohit,3D refers to the brand name-not shape.Even though it is shaped like a tray. Their(3D's) mats come in 2 materials-Kagu and Royal. The company claims these are patented designs.