Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2018, 00:25   #721
BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

Couldn't find a set for my GT TSI anywhere and the 3D mats were coming very expensive. Also my previous experience with 2 sets of 3D mats were bad on my Fiesta and i20.
A friend recommended me AutoPlates.in, they sell topgear mats made-in-India.
These are '7D' Mats which are custom cut and have dirt catching ability like the 3M noodles.
I was a little wary ordering something this expensive online for my car but since the registered office was close by home I took a call.

The mats were delivered in 9 days, against the promised 7 days which wasn't a hiccup as the quality is top notch. They were shipped via BlueDart.

Needless to say they fit really well and solve the dead pedal fitment issue in the GT. Also they are really clean and comfortable to use. The dirt trap works very well and so does the heel pad making sure that the car mats don't require frequent cleaning.

Here's a link to the mats: http://autoplates.in/product-category/mats/

Attached pictures for the same.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20181123-11.15.56-pm-1.jpeg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20181123-11.15.56-pm-2.jpeg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20181123-11.15.56-pm-3.jpeg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20181123-11.15.56-pm.jpeg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20181123-11.15.57-pm.jpeg
devilwearsprada is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 14:36   #722
BHPian

Guys, I'm looking to pick up a set of 3D Kagu mats for my to-be-delivered Abarth Punto.

Hot Tracks Bangalore has quoted a price of 6490 per set. Is this the usual price or am I being ripped off for over-the-phone order?

Are there any other dealers who could offer a better price?
Old 3rd January 2019, 15:19   #723
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestarke View Post
Guys, I'm looking to pick up a set of 3D Kagu mats for my to-be-delivered Abarth Punto.

Hot Tracks Bangalore has quoted a price of 6490 per set. Is this the usual price or am I being ripped off for over-the-phone order?

That's approximately the same price I had paid for My Punto some years ago.
The mats available with Hot tracks are the best I've seen of many other cheaper 3D mats. The only negative I saw was that it doesn't absorb any water from the shoes.
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 15:44   #724
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestarke View Post

Look up Pegasus Premium on facebook , they will probably quote about 4000 INR for a set of mats for the punto .

I ordered a set for nexon and they're fantastic .

https://www.facebook.com/pegasuspremium/
gautamkhadse is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 16:50   #725
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blow Horn Ok View Post
You can check out the elegant auto retail website. Their 3D mats looks good enough. Priced at around 5500/- for sedans.
The "carpet" OEM mats I have on my S-Cross are in fantastic shape even after 3.5 years of rough use. However, I realised that they need constant cleaning, without which the the dust that gathers on top can easily unsettle itself filling the cabin with dust particles.

After a day's hunt for a replacement, I've narrowed down on the 3M Nomads, 3D Kagu and Elegant Sportiva.

Going only by pictures and reviews, I find the Elegant Sportivas to be better looking and fitting than the 3D Kagus. Can someone please summarize how they compare with the Kagus, all round?
Old 3rd January 2019, 17:09   #726
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannags View Post
The "carpet" OEM mats I have on my S-Cross are in fantastic shape even after 3.5 years of rough use. However, I realised that they need constant cleaning, without which the the dust that gathers on top can easily unsettle itself filling the cabin with dust particles.

After a day's hunt for a replacement, I've narrowed down on the 3M Nomads, 3D Kagu and Elegant Sportiva.

Going only by pictures and reviews, I find the Elegant Sportivas to be better looking and fitting than the 3D Kagus. Can someone please summarize how they compare with the Kagus, all round?
If your aim is to contain the dust then 3M nomad or any other noodle mat will do the best job.

I found 3M Nomad mats to be prohibitively expensive for the whole car. Hence I got them fit just on the driver floor. Remaining 3 have 3D Kagu which have held well for the past 5 years
sagarpadaki is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 17:59   #727
BHPian

After looking at couple of posts and based on my previous experience with Noodle mats bought from manufacturer at Bangalore, I am looking at getting this Autofurnish 7D curly mats to match with my TAN coloured leather seats of Civic. Anyone used Autofurnish mats?

https://www.autofurnish.com/7d-curly...civic-2006-tan

After all discounts the final price would be Rs. 3,951.

KK

Last edited by KK_HakunaMatata : 3rd January 2019 at 18:01.
Old 3rd January 2019, 19:28   #728
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I found 3M Nomad mats to be prohibitively expensive for the whole car. Hence I got them fit just on the driver floor. Remaining 3 have 3D Kagu which have held well for the past 5 years
Thanks Sagar. The price gap seems to have disappeared!

The estimate for 3M Nomad mats as well as the price for Kagu 3D mats is exactly the same - 8000 bucks.

The Elegance Sporty set retails for 5400.
Old 6th January 2019, 23:20   #729
BHPian

As per BHPian itwasntme's suggestion, contacted Mr. Akshay at Car Shringar, Bangalore regarding 3D mats for Punto.

He has quoted ₹5800 for 3D Maxpider with anti-skid liner where as the regular ones are priced at ₹5000. Evidently, the prices are reasonably better compared to Hot Tracks.

What's swithering me is the quality of mats. Are both mats of same quality and design? Can anyone confirm this?
Old 13th January 2019, 17:34   #730

I'm looking to source 3M Noodle mats or these Kagu ones for my Toyota Yaris Sedan in DELHI
Old 14th January 2019, 12:46   #731
Senior - BHPian

Hello everyone,

I have been getting these ads on my Facebook account of Diamond Car Mats. The mats really look very cool and seem to cover the entire floor area of the car. They claim that the mats are made of leather and durable in all weather. No idea how this is possible with a leather product. They cost a bomb too; around USD $220 for a hatch.

Check out their website www.diamondcarmats.com

Anybody using these or having more information on them?

Here are pics from their website.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-diamond-car-mats-1.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-diamond-car-mats-2.jpg
Old 15th February 2019, 11:08   #732
Senior - BHPian

Is there a shop (other than Hot tracks) in south Bangalore where we can get 3D Kagu mats? Looking for 3D mat for 2018 X1.
Old 15th February 2019, 13:01   #733
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been getting these ads on my Facebook account of Diamond Car Mats. The mats really look very cool and seem to cover the entire floor area of the car. They claim that the mats are made of leather and durable in all weather. No idea how this is possible with a leather product. They cost a bomb too; around USD $220 for a hatch.

Check out their website www.diamondcarmats.com

Anybody using these or having more information on them?

Here are pics from their website.

Attachment 1837184

Attachment 1837185
I already got these for myself from Pegasus Premium . They look the same come with noodle mats on top .which are clipped and can be taken out for cleaning .

https://www.facebook.com/pegasuspremium/

You also get a brand called Coozo and I think elegant and carplus also have similar mats . Diamond mats is simply overpriced .

The latest in the market is something called eva mats .

You might want to check thes out . I think you should be able to order these by searching for a seller on FB . Maybe pegasus guys will be able to guide you too .
Old 15th February 2019, 19:01   #734
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamkhadse View Post
I already got these for myself from Pegasus Premium . They look the same come with noodle mats on top .which are clipped and can be taken out for cleaning .

You also get a brand called Coozo and I think elegant and carplus also have similar mats . Diamond mats is simply overpriced .

The latest in the market is something called eva mats .

You might want to check thes out . I think you should be able to order these by searching for a seller on FB . Maybe pegasus guys will be able to guide you too .
Honestly, not a big fan of the ones you have. The Diamond Car Mats that I had posted seem to be fixed or at least they appear that way. Not sure. But definitely not worth the price they are quoting.

I am currently using Kagu 3D mats in my Polo and Jetta and very happy with them.
Epic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2019, 21:04   #735
BHPian

Looking for a good quality 3D Car Mat for my yet to be delivered new car - Ertiga (expecting in the next week). This would be the first accessory I will buy as I said NO to dealer for any accessory. My budget is around 5K - is this possible?

I am wondering whether 3D mats started coming for New Ertiga as it's just 3 months since it got launched.

Perfect fit covering the area without any gaps is my key requirement considering the beige everywhere :(

Welcome your recommendations on brand to go with and shops in Bangalore or online option

Last edited by blorebuddy : 18th February 2019 at 21:06.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks