Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2011, 16:42   #1
BHPian

Magnetic decals / logos for Cars ?

Hello all,

My company is looking to make decals of company logo to put on our vehicles. Someone mentioned to me that Emirates C- Class vehicles have some kind of Magnetic sheet logo which sticks to metal surface of door, and can be removed to clean the car and then re applied to the door.

Need urgent advice & info on this and would really appreciate if someone can guide me as to where I could get these made in Mumbai.

Thank you.
Old 12th August 2011, 18:33   #2
BHPian

I am assuming these are magnets like the ones that are stuck on the fridge. Not the thick ones but the thin ones which have cartoons or maps and are only as thick as 1~2 mm.
I had seen a video on you tube where a person prints cartoons on sticker based papers and sticks them to a flexible magnetic sheet and cuts them out.
IMHO these would not be apt for outdoor use on cars, considering indian conditions.
Old 14th August 2011, 08:32   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Magnetic decals / logos for Cars ?

Overboost, check out Classic Stripes; they are the industry leaders in this type of corporate branding.
Old 14th August 2011, 12:14   #4
Senior - BHPian

This kind of gives me the idea why can't car logos be also magnetic in design which could be simply plucked away and kept inside the car or home or while parking, sure it will be a little cumbersome to remove the logos everytime you park the car but atleast one will have the peace of mind that the logos are not going to get stolen.
Old 15th August 2011, 11:04   #5
BHPian

Thanks GTO. Do let me know if there are any others too.
Until then I'll get in touch with them.
Old 28th May 2012, 12:06   #6
BHPian

I need car decals for my car. We are a start up and need the same to be applied on cars of co-founders for on-the road publicity. It would consist of a two color logo and some text. Any suggestions would be welcome. I have emailed Classic Stripes but I am afraid they would charge a bomb, so any leads that are more pocket friendly are welcomed.

The location is Delhi.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks