Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 2nd December 2011, 01:02   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Fitting rear wiper to Maruti A-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Hi Antardaksh, unfortunately I have only the parts catalogs of the Alto, Swift, & A-Star with me. The last time I approached the local MGP stockist here for a parts catalog, I was told that they're in short supply of printed catalogs since Maruti has stopped printing them & is planning to distribute the catalogs through CD/DVD going forward.

Anyway, in your case, since the new Wagon-R Vxi available here has the rear wiper, the associated parts would be listed in the relevant parts-catalog. Your local Maruti service-center should have this catalog as the new Wagon-R's been here for a while. You can note down the part-numbers from the catalog & order them from Maruti through the service-center itself.

In the case of the A-Star, none of the models available here have the rear wiper, hence the parts catalog for the A-Star does not list the parts even though the model exported from here has the rear wiper.

Thanks Srini, I will try to get the parts list from Maruti Service Center in Bangalore.
antardaksh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2019, 18:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Fitting rear wiper to Maruti A-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Hi HumveeGuy, looks like you're on the correct track, the part number on the wiper motor you've posted (38810M76G00) does indicate that its the same as the one that was available in the Alto.

Just quote the part numbers & ask your local auto-parts store or your local service-center to order them for you.
Any idea about the wattage of wiper motor for cars like Mahindra Verito, Scorpio, A Star ?
suresh_gs is offline   Reply With Quote