Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2007, 16:24   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finetuning View Post
Hi Prem,
One thing I can suggest is to add 0.8 ml 2T/ltr in petrol & drive car for a few km then switch to lpg.....now you will have some benefits running on lpg.....2T benefits are there even if we shift to lpg......smoothness & increase in pick up...also if you are regularly adding 2T then need to drive car at least for a km or half daily in the morning.......it worked well with me....
Guess u have to consider yourself LUCKY..did you realise that adding 2T oils with fuel deposits more carbon in your engine and its moving parts and leads to more blockage in the long run..

It does appear to be smooth because of the 2T oil..I have done it too until i realised that you screw up your engine..
First the Catalytic convertors..in cars ..disintegrate..followed slowly by the moving parts of the engine becoming more sluggish..thats also why 4 stroke engines DO NOT NEED 2T oil to be added with fuel.

I have also tried using ACETONE with Diesel on reading your posts..The difference is not remarkable but definitely it has made the engine smoother. But SYSTEM D also does the same and is more easily available and easier to add than the measured quantities of ACETONE..

Happy motoring..
Old 7th September 2008, 21:07   #32

Finetuning,

Can you pl. give the part number of the NGK iridium spark plug ? also did you change the distributer cable for these new plugs ,while installing. if yes part number can you pl. specify ?
Old 8th September 2008, 11:36   #33
BHPian

What car is it for? whats the stock recommended NGk plug for your car?
Old 8th September 2008, 16:58   #34

Hi Crazydiablo,

Maruti esteem 1999 carburetor model. looking part number for NGK iridium spark plug.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks