Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2006, 03:50   #1
BHPian

Custom Code Remaped Car In India Has A Problem!

http://www.briskoda.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47507

See the link . After 55k shelling shame!. Bad luck man . Pete can you help this chennai guy out please. Hope you have a good customer service. May be we dont have that much knowledge in india to rectify.

Last edited by west : 28th March 2006 at 04:03.
Old 28th March 2006, 08:26   #2
BHPian

[SIZE=2]pete is a close relative of mine. state the problem and the guys contact number. will get in touch with pete for him[/SIZE]
Old 28th March 2006, 11:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

I have a feeling he is one of the guys i did a remap for coz his car was earlier in chennai then he moved to delhi. But funny he didnt get back to me with the problem, anyhow i have mailed him to send the car for checking if he is still facing the problem. its been more than a month since his last post about the problem on briskoda!

Arush
Old 28th March 2006, 13:25   #4
BHPian

This is news. There is absolutely no problem that we cannot solve. If it can be done anywhere in the world we can too.

The only problem is that this person has actually not contacted either us or the dealers.

We will defenitely look into it. Arush is on the job, And most likely it seems to be a loose hose.
Old 28th March 2006, 13:45   #5
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod: The complainant has not approached the relevant person and the vendor has an intent to resolve thiis

Until there is a resolution. This thread is closed to avoid unfair negative publicity
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks