Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Old 5th December 2014, 14:36   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec Performance Mods - Need Help!!!

I have a Ford Fiesta 1.6s Duratec and I have done a stage 1 modification like filters, remap and free flow. Please check the following link for details of the mods done. If you need any help then please let me know.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...esta-1-6s.html
kumar_ranjan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 15:57   #32
BHPian

To start with the basics you can go for a FFE, performance plugs along with a CAI. To add on you could move ahead with Bilsteins for the suspensions, Tarox rotors and pads for braking and that would take your machine with stage 1 of performance mods suitable for a daily drive.

Last edited by Nimish anthony : 5th December 2014 at 16:00.
Nimish anthony is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 16:43   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan View Post
I have a Ford Fiesta 1.6s Duratec and I have done a stage 1 modification like filters, remap and free flow. Please check the following link for details of the mods done. If you need any help then please let me know.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...esta-1-6s.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimish anthony View Post
To start with the basics you can go for a FFE, performance plugs along with a CAI. To add on you could move ahead with Bilsteins for the suspensions, Tarox rotors and pads for braking and that would take your machine with stage 1 of performance mods suitable for a daily drive.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, a long list of mods is in planning. However, I am stuck at the FFE part. As mentioned in first post, I am not very keen on the Automec FFE. It is made of mild steel and I am looking for a FFE in 304 Steel. I was very keen on the Milltek as the headers and FFE is exquisitely finished and made in SS. Unfortunately, Milltek has stopped making FFEs for this version. I am willing to consider any other exhaust system like Mongoose and likes which is equally good. What I am not able to figure out is which system would be compatible with the car. Any pointers in this regard would be helpful.
Old 13th January 2015, 15:24   #34
BHPian

Default Re: My pre-worshipped, Super-Chipped Ford Fiesta 1.6S

Has anyone done FFE on a 1.4Duratech?

Most Viewed