Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-101.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967'stang (Post 3243230)
Hello BHPians, I had seen another Cruze with no front number plates. Is it legal to shift placement/remove number plates from the front or rear of the car?

Dear mate, good afternoon, welcome to tbhp forum, congrats for your 1st post. See as per law it is illegal to remove/change the position of the number plates from the OEM one. Penalty/Challan can be issued even on using fancy alpha-numeric fonts in delhi/ncr.

thanks

AD

2 Things.

1. Matt black is a big no with matt red on the car. Plus, the red looks a little different and matt-ish too.

2. Metallic Red wheels with matt black. A big No No!

Is it just me or this thread is turning to be a eyesore now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot (Post 3243370)

Seriously. I'm re-checking if I'm in the right thread! The Mafia Baleno and the Matt Cruze exhibit horrible taste.

Someone please post cars from Cochin :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot (Post 3243370)

Here's the cure :D

Mods includeImage Source : Quartermile.in

Now thats what we are talking about, the Cedia is looking great in white and the list of mods also is great.

I just feel the engine bay(look wise) could have been better which could have complimented the car much better.

Oh wow that cruze looks bad!

I do love me a bit of a nice modded cedia anytime! Came so close to getting one but sigh...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santoshbhat (Post 3241952)
10.5J works out to about 265mm wide. 245 section tyres on 265mm rims? You got to pity those tyres. He needs atleast 285 section tyres. Or narrower 8.5 ~ 9J rims. Edit : I guess he got the rims but was unable to source the tyres. Probably 245 was the best he got. Sourcing 20" tyres must not have been an easy task. :)

This car belongs to a friend, the car is running a Dual Concave Setup. Front and Rear both have 10.5J wheels. Front Tyres are 245/35/R20 Rear Tyres are 255/35/20. The whole tire upgrade is complimented by Coilovers from BC Racing. The profile on the tyres give a stretched look to the wheels, as desired by owner. Vossen wheels recommended these sizes for the particular look. The car looks amazing with big wheels and lowered stance!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 3243452)

This car belongs to a friend, the car is running a Dual Concave Setup. Front and Rear both have 10.5J wheels. Front Tyres are 245/35/R20 Rear Tyres are 255/35/20. The whole tire upgrade is complimented by Coilovers from BC Racing. The profile on the tyres give a stretched look to the wheels, as desired by owner. Vossen wheels recommended these sizes for the particular look. The car looks amazing with big wheels and lowered stance!

I got to know that the owner of this car has a 1.3 Turbo Charged Zen which is his Daily Drive.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130920_233452.png
Views: 9760
Size:  554.5 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 3241966)
I do not know the owner of this accord personally,but he is quite a knowledgeable guy.
So he must have done his homework before selecting the tires.

Another reason for going in for 245 tyres could have also been done to avoid fender rubbing. Gauging by the pics the rims seem to be slightly out when compared to the fender edge! But I fully agree with comments on the 20 choice which even on good roads = bad ride, read only a select bunch go for it when usage is more occasional/weekend oriented, I shudder to think how the ride would be on our country!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_786 (Post 3243669)
I got to know that the owner of this car has a 1.3 Turbo Charged Zen which is his Daily Drive.

Attachment 1141179

Can you share the power output figures with us?

i found this on the net source- modifiedcarspictures.blogspot
http://modifiedcarspictures.blogspot...h-bobykit.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 (Post 3243836)
Can you share the power output figures with us?

Hello Asit

The car was built at Speed Sport and is doing 156bhp at the crank, 0-100kmph in 6.8 secs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_786 (Post 3243878)
Hello Asit

The car was built at Speed Sport and is doing 156bhp at the crank, 0-100kmph in 6.8 secs.

Damn. That is more than most of the mid size and some of the big sedans

Here are a few more pictures of Subhan's accord: